Elf_Of_Light Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 Hey, I havent been able to edit Myotaku profile lately. Whenever I tried, I would get an error saying "Unauthorized access detected. Please contact an adminstrator" Can anyone help me with this? Thanks. ~Elf Of Light
sweet~chan18 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 thats strange have you tryed telling otaku about it? maybe you should try changeing your password someone cold have got onto your site
Petie Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]First, try just logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cache and try again.[/color][/font]
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 18, 2006 Author Posted September 18, 2006 [quote name='Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]First, try just logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cache and try again.[/color'][/font][/quote] I tried that, but it didint work...
Petie Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]You tried clearing the cache too? If so, what browser are you using?[/color][/font]
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 18, 2006 Author Posted September 18, 2006 [quote name='Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]You tried clearing the cache too? If so, what browser are you using?[/color'][/font][/quote] I tried with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, neither of them worked.
Petie Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]I'd suggest contacting someone on the staff over at theOtaku.com then. The first couple of people to come to mind are Adam and SunfallE.[/color][/font]
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 18, 2006 Author Posted September 18, 2006 [quote name='Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]I'd suggest contacting someone on the staff over at theOtaku.com then. The first couple of people to come to mind are Adam and SunfallE.[/color'][/font][/quote] Ok, I'll do that then. ^^ Thx for your help.
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 25, 2006 Author Posted September 25, 2006 I tried contacting them, but I didint get a response? Is there anyone anything else that I could do that might solve the probleme ?
ri0t Posted September 25, 2006 Posted September 25, 2006 [QUOTE=Elf_Of_Light]I tried contacting them, but I didint get a response? Is there anyone anything else that I could do that might solve the probleme ?[/QUOTE] [color=maroon]Assuming you've waited a reasonable amount of time after contacting the MyO staff, and that you followed Petie's directions to the letter earlier, there doesn't seem to be anything I can think of that'd help you out. Unless you've configured your browser's cookie permissions strangely...[/color]
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 27, 2006 Author Posted September 27, 2006 [QUOTE=ri0t][color=maroon]Assuming you've waited a reasonable amount of time after contacting the MyO staff, and that you followed Petie's directions to the letter earlier, there doesn't seem to be anything I can think of that'd help you out. Unless you've configured your browser's cookie permissions strangely...[/color][/QUOTE] I dont think its my browser, because I tried editing it at school and I got the same probleme... I think it might be a probleme in my account or something but I dont know.
Petie Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]If it's not working in multiple places, it probably is your account and your only option is to contact someone on the Staff there. They are very busy people so you may not get a response right away. Wait a while and if you still haven't heard from anyone, re-send the email with a more prominent subject (if you haven't done this already) so it might catch the reader's attention a little better.[/color][/font]
Elf_Of_Light Posted September 27, 2006 Author Posted September 27, 2006 [quote name='jblessing']You should be good to go now.[/quote] Thank you!! ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now