Dragon Warrior Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 hm? You've made a comic. Same here. And no Britty, I do not mean Pineapple Vengence. I should make another...
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 mmmm. .magic the gathering. .i love playing that game! err. .those pictures on the cards are amazing! also the artwork in Fabled Lands and White dwarf are amazing!
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Do you mean White Dwarf the magazine??? Because I have a piece of art printed in that. :) :D
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 yup, white dwarf is da coolest, too expensive to get a subscription, or collect for that matter. I'm going to do Mordheim (sp?) alot cheaper;)
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I used to collect Mordiem, but then I went to White Dwarf, because I collect the Warhammer figures, so now I can make more sense out of it. :D And YEAH!!! White Dwarf is da kewlest!! :D
Dragon Warrior Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Okay... now I'm completely lost. What's White Dwarf and Mordiem?
9mm Avenger Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 From Warhammer...little role-play game, or sumptin.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 wow. Sounds nifty. What's in the magizines?
James Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1]Can we keep this thread on topic please? :)[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now