OtakuBoards

Mr. Forest Imp

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]yep. I drew it.

But remember what I said, it just may be possessed or something ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep. You already showed me that one, Gavin. But.... I'll say it again.... Great drawing. :)

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I hope that you do. I love seeing other people's artwork. Even though I can not draw, I have a few that I am proud of, and wether or not other people like them, you have to remember who you are drawing for. If YOU like it, then no matter what anyone else says, it shouldn't matter. I know that I am in no way a 'good' artist, but yet again, I look at some of my drawings and have to smile at how well of a job I did.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of it ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]yep. I drew it.

But remember what I said, it just may be possessed or something ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
You did?! :wow: That's good..... Even though it might be possesed or something...... Hehehe...... I can't even draw near as good as that. ;) :wow:

[B]heh heh. practice, my friend. Practice. [/B][/QUOTE]

Mhm. And Gavin's had plenty of practice.. You know what? You should show them that cute lil Renamon you drew for me... Or what about that Ryu one? Or *continues listing* :babble: *stops* err... *shuts up* -_-

[SIZE=1]Shyguy speaks the truth!

I think it is a very intresting picture, I like the details you put on on their skin and it looks better in black and white then it would if you tried to color it. Your dimensions are off a bit, but since its a mostly original creation you can pull that off without much trouble. Also, I think you should rename it because the word "imp" seems to give people the idea that it is going to be some adorable fairy or something.

PS: I like the pic, post more please! :D [/SIZE]

[B]well, if you have ever played Magic: The Gathering (awesome card game!!!) then it'll show that imps can also be huge creatures. There's a beast card called the Valcano imp and he's no fuzzy wuzzy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've got almost a whole set of them cards, and I have about 20 of this thing that looks like the one you drew! But yes, when you do draw some more, pleaze, pleaze, pleaze post 'em up? :) :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]My thoughts?

It's a very good picture! I like the detail of the skin. Sometimes when I draw Dragons, I put in every individual scale....It takes me about half an hour when I have a normal sized drawing! I to enjoy seeing other peeps art! Keep it up, DW! [/B][/QUOTE]

*perks up* Did you say dragon?! *goes on her knees* *starts grovelling* Oh, pleeeeeaaaaaseee, Akira!!! PLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!! I really want to see one of your dragon drawings!!!! I love dragons!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE!!!!!!!

[B]My thoughts?

It's a very good picture! I like the detail of the skin. Sometimes when I draw Dragons, I put in every individual scale....It takes me about half an hour when I have a normal sized drawing! I to enjoy seeing other peeps art! Keep it up, DW! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. I've done that with my dragons too. They take forever, but look extra neat once completed.

[color=orangered][size=1]Hey, great pic, Dragon Warrior! :)

It's awesome to see so many budding artists here at OtakuBoards.com. Adam and I are always really keen on seeing people's work.

We'll soon have somewhere for everyone to submit all their art (even if it's not game or anime related). So sit tight and keep all those drawings. :)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

*perks up* Did you say dragon?! *goes on her knees* *starts grovelling* Oh, pleeeeeaaaaaseee, Akira!!! PLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!! I really want to see one of your dragon drawings!!!! I love dragons!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Um.....Mabey! :p Nah, I will once my scanner gets fixed...YET AGAIN! Actually, I tried to scan waffles on it.

[B]

Um.....Mabey! :p Nah, I will once my scanner gets fixed...YET AGAIN! Actually, I tried to scan waffles on it. [/B][/QUOTE]

YAY! Dragon piccies! :D Thankies, many times over. :)

(Sorry... I'm hyper...)

Umm... I'll try and post one of my little doodles... I hope it works.. *crosses fingers*

[edit] Sorry... The file's too big... [/edit]