Guest Zeh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 lol :D The recca wars... i used to mod dbz back then.... ahh... good times, good times... :)
Guest PhantomWarrior Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Scheesh ppl, was I really that bad? ;) Well, just a temp. name so I can say a few things, end up gettin' banned again. ;) Well, From what ive read, it seems that James didnt send yall my apology. So just wanted to say it to ya. Sorry. And James, Im not a moron anymore. :bawl: And If one of you would be so kind in IMing me at GrmRpr456 on why MoB was banned, id really appreciate it. Well just wanted to say those few things, I hope you all can forgive me, specially TN, James, And BabyGirl :(, as well as to the other staff members and posters. TY for taking your time on reading this. If you still hate me I understand. Good Bye. SSJGoten
Nerdsy Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Old topic! lol But I'm going to add a reply anyway... Hey, I don't see how it would hurt...[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Altron, I can't believe you! I'm not mentioned anywhere in that! [/COLOR] :cussing: Erm... Yeah.. heh... [COLOR=chocolate]I'd post my history, but it's so full and rich... It would take a while to write...[/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhantomWarrior [/i] [B]Scheesh ppl, was I really that bad? ;) I hope you all can forgive me, specially TN, James, And BabyGirl :(, as well as to the other staff members and posters. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]And you think that makes up for it? You have a lot to learn about getting along with people. Goodbye.[/color]
Recommended Posts