OtakuBoards

The Diary of Stone Cold Steve Altron: You think you know but you have no idea.

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
Since I loved my encounters w/ most of the ppl here, I decided to roll up the events of the past year at least in my view...

Looking back on my past year here at Otaku I decided to roll down memory lane and see how things have come to shape up now:
:laugh:

Dec. 2000
-Altron Gundam going to GF, then here's of Otaku v1 from a friend(Heero MaXX or you call him No-Name)

Jan 2001
I start flaming the hell outa this board, dissing it because most of the fans were pure dubbie.(I've changed, but that's how it was back then). Then I get into arguments w/ some of the older members like somebody named green pika or somtin. Anyway onwards...

Feb. 2001
I left Otaku for a while, because GT came up.

April 2001
Came back to Otaku and started flaming the hell outa the board again ^_^, lol. This time there was one new member that would change my view on Otaku forever. Me and Sephiroth started arguing(think of a bad guy and good guy in wrestling, I was the bad guy)...

May 2001
The flaming goes on for a few weeks, I start to change my views and apologize, then go a few months of backlash from all the flaming I did, but I dealt w/ it.

June 2001
Things start to cool down and I make some new friends here at Otaku, this is when TN( i think) comes to Otaku. I know him from AC so, we talked a lot.

July 2001-Sept. 2001
Just a bunch of normal crap. Somewhere in between I get modded for being on the board often and answering ppl's questions. Somewhere in here a start to flame troublemakers...

Sept. 2001-Oct. 2001
BZ goes up, then Sep. 11 happens, and Boardnation starts to slow its servers down, at this I switch servers and BZ has been down ever since after racking 140 members up. Otaku mod job is going fine. Oh yeah...SSJGoten strikes, but we all united and kicked his *** to the curb.

November 2001
Umm... this is when my Booker T. gimmick comes into play, and I start saying sucka to everybody in sight. This is also the month my "I AM BATMAN" gimmick also came into play.

December 2001
Stone Cold Steve Altron comes into play. WHAT?!

December 25-Jan 1
Merry Christmas to all of Otaku, and have a HAPPY New Year, WHAT?!( If you don't Stone Cold Steve Altron will open a can of woop *** on you j/k)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Oh yeah...SSJGoten strikes, but we all united and kicked his *** to the curb.[/B][/QUOTE]

Somehow I managed to make up with him. He really should have been banned back in March though(and I should have been too for that matter, but I was banned eventually and I'm still not clear why). Unfortunately the rules weren't so strict and neither were the mods or admins.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i]
[B]

Somehow I managed to make up with him[I][SSJ GOTEN][/I] . He really should have been banned back in March though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I remember that quite well...and no, I still don't believe he should have been banned...he was one of the only cool people here... :cool: :p

...but that's old news, and the mods (along with their super-inflated egos) will say something to the effect of: [B]"blah blah blah."[/B]
...so theres no point in bring up old news :)

[B]

Somehow I managed to make up with him. He really should have been banned back in March though(and I should have been too for that matter, but I was banned eventually and I'm still not clear why). Unfortunately the rules weren't so strict and neither were the mods or admins. [/B][/QUOTE]

What was your old s/n?

[QUOTE][i]Stone Cold Steve Altron says WHAT?!:[/i]
[b]The flaming goes on for a few weeks, I start to change my views and apologize, then go a few months of backlash from all the flaming I did, but I dealt w/ it. [/b]

[/QUOTE]

[b]Heh,..yeah...you used to call me chicken-wuss...and something worse...
[i]'Down with the Wrecker'..[/i](Recca):laugh:

Yeah...that was funny...

BTW, Safer joined in May, not April ;)
Trust me[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Now I'm confuddled with this SSJGoten guy. Who is SSJGoten?!

And I can't remember that long ago, ...............well maybe that's because I wasn't here then........... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]A member, fairly recently, was banned for stuff. I don't know that if you were here or not then; there was quite a fight between him and Tec-9, and some other stuff.....

Came back for a spamfest at least once... >_<[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Ah yes, I remember that quite well...and no, I still don't believe he should have been banned...he was one of the only cool people here... :cool: :p

...but that's old news, and the mods (along with their super-inflated egos) will say something to the effect of: [B]"blah blah blah."[/B]
...so theres no point in bring up old news :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]SSJGoten was a total moron. Nobody but you liked him.

You think he's cool just because he was an idiot or what? I don't get it.

And why do you think we have super-inflated egos? Because we try our best to make sure that people have something meaningful to say...rather than just trash talking?

I don't understand you, MoB. When you first came here, I liked you...I thought you were a cool guy.

But now all you do is complain like an old woman. lol

I mean, in that announcement thread for Absolute Zelda...your post was totally worthless...it's like, if you haven't got anything good to say...don't say it at all.

If you hate these boards so much (as you seem to), then why are you still here?

*sigh* ok, this is relatively off topic...but I'm sick and tired of seeing your posts get more and more stupid as time goes on.

All you do is alienate the people who like you...people like me who thought you were okay once, but now I'm so used to reading sarcastic/stupid posts that I just don't know anymore...

Anyway, that aside...

I think it's been a pretty good year.

I'm [b]glad[/b] that those "hackers" decided to go after OtakuBoards 2.0...it motivated us to move to 3.0, which is far better.

I think that some of those participants (Gendo? ;)) are also pretty lucky that we allowed them to stay here...just goes to show that we don't have any hard feelings towards people. :)[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]SSJGoten was a total moron. Nobody but you liked him.

You think he's cool just because he was an idiot or what? I don't get it.

And why do you think we have super-inflated egos? Because we try our best to make sure that people have something meaningful to say...rather than just trash talking?

I don't understand you, MoB. When you first came here, I liked you...I thought you were a cool guy.

But now all you do is complain like an old woman. lol

I mean, in that announcement thread for Absolute Zelda...your post was totally worthless...it's like, if you haven't got anything good to say...don't say it at all.

If you hate these boards so much (as you seem to), then why are you still here?

*sigh* ok, this is relatively off topic...but I'm sick and tired of seeing your posts get more and more stupid as time goes on.

All you do is alienate the people who like you...people like me who thought you were okay once, but now I'm so used to reading sarcastic/stupid posts that I just don't know anymore...

[color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

You see James, you typed all that...but all I see is [B]BLAH BLAH BLAH![/B] We once got along, meh, that's life...anyhoo, I don't hate everyone(or anyone for that matter, dammit) here...and yes, I am quite sarcastic a lot...but only because it's fun :butthead: Muahahahha!:therock:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]**bonks MoB over the head w/ a text book.** i could've used the tire iron, but you're my friend so i didn't. [/B][/QUOTE]

Zoipes! alright alright, sowwy everyone who I've offended, made fun of, pissed off...and all that stuff :D
...I do it merely in jest...if only you knew me - you'd know to only take me seriously about 7% of the time. Muahaha:excited: :whoops:

[B]

Zoipes! alright alright, sowwy everyone who I've offended, made fun of, pissed off...and all that stuff :D
...I do it merely in jest...if only you knew me - you'd know to only take me seriously about 7% of the time. Muahaha:excited: :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

s'alright, i was j/k too. but you should know better than to piss off james of all people... b/c he rules...

btw (off subject) your pm box is full which is why i haven't responded yet.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

s'alright, i was j/k too. but you should know better than to piss off james of all people... b/c he rules...

btw (off subject) your pm box is full which is why i haven't responded yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...he does...rule...Bah, can't believe I just said that! ...you owe me for that one ;)

...Yeah, I thought I lost ya fer a few minuten, when no responce :p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]PS. It's Christmas Eve!!

:sleep: [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah! you're absolutely right!! Zoipes! ...and I went to the strip club tonight...on CHRISTMAS EVE!!! Heh :devil:

[B]

...I do it merely in jest...if only you knew me - you'd know to only take me seriously about 7% of the time. Muahaha:excited: :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I know that you're an okay person and all...I just don't see why you sometimes act like a jerk about things...and make really unnecessary comments.

All I'm asking is that you respect the staff and the rules we've laid out here...it's not much to ask, and I think we've been pretty good about it so far. :)[/color][/size]

[B]Read my signature. Or just to make things a little more simple. Majin Gohan [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey Majin Gohan...glad to see you're still around. But you stole me damned avatar!

Anyway, I could share my history here at Otaku, if I can remember it all...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Hey Majin Gohan...glad to see you're still around. But you stole me damned avatar!

Anyway, I could share my history here at Otaku, if I can remember it all...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, sorry about that. It just was my favorite avatar of the bunch. As for my history on the Otakuboards hmm

February 2001-I registered
March 2001- I always get into fights with SSJGoten.
Hmm I guess that pretty much raps up anything interesting.

Oh yes and I was one of the few people that wasn't picked on for being a dubbie. But that's only because I was one of the few people that wasn't considered one

i always thought altron was cool cause he said what he wanted and that was that, it was so halirouse(sp) how he jus came out and dissed eveeryone like they had stolen his pride.

everyone was spechless, and shamed of there ways, and i think altron got a few peeps to start watching subs..

he was like the cell of OB, he had a tournament of anime and people who claimed to watch subs and know it all came one by one and each felt the mighty hand of altron, hahahahahahahahaha.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i always thought altron was cool cause he said what he wanted and that was that, it was so halirouse(sp) how he jus came out and dissed eveeryone like they had stolen his pride.

everyone was spechless, and shamed of there ways, and i think altron got a few peeps to start watching subs..

he was like the cell of OB, he had a tournament of anime and people who claimed to watch subs and know it all came one by one and each felt the mighty hand of altron, hahahahahahahahaha. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! I'm a little bit older now...so I don't do that anymore, but it was still fun!!! ^_^ :laugh: :therock: