Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If its not too much trouble Id like aBleach banner and avatar the character is from Bleach.

For the banner

[url]http://a-graph.uv.ro/poze-main/poze/bleach/images/bleach-byakuya.jpg[/url]

Prefably my username on it but thats optional.

And for the avatar

[url]http://forums.moonanime.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_byakuya~0.jpg[/url]

If neither work any will do thanks in advance.


EDIT-Since no one responed to my Renji request Ive change the character to Byakuya hopefully someone ,anyone can make this for me.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I was wondering if you would like a quote or something on the banner and if you had a color preference.

Well, since it's Byakuya- kun, I'll probably make it blueish- purple or some kind of pink if that's alright with you. C:

I'll post my version of the set up later.

EDIT: And finally I am done. I did it to Byakuya- kun's colour prefernce of what I thought it would be... so just go with the flow. :DD

Yeah... I didn't know what you wanted the banner to say, so...
[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/ByakuyaB.png[/IMG]

I think this avatar is hot, yo. XD
[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/ByakuyaA.png[/IMG]


Well, I hope it's to your liking and quality. If not, well.... I'll use it later on. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thank you so much KW. I only wish you werent the only one to attempt making my banners but whatever. The banner looks great and the color scheme is perfect . Thanks alot :animesmil .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...