OtakuBoards

Anyone know of Daggerhir?

Pirate

My bro and i discovered a thing called daggerhir. This is a really fun sport that includes getting on real armor and on real battle terrains and fighting with fome covered swords, arrows, lances, spears and daggers. What you do is get yourself into an army first. then, your army general decides battle and campaign launches against other armies. And, yes, all the people on the battle field, even the generals, are kids about your age. the only problem with Daggerhir is that it is based on the honor system. If you are stabbed, slashed, hit or anything you must"play" dead. The monly problem is that you must be 15 or older to enter. if you know anything about Daggerhir, please respond.

:naughty:

Ah yes, I remember playing this sprt. And hell did I like it! I used to play it in Sydney somewhere, but now that I moved, I can't play it, because there is no centre, coaches, or people who play it where I live! Grrrrr...... :angry2:

Yeah, Daggerhir is really really really really really really really fun. Unfortunately, you probably should not go around saying "i'm invincible! i'm invincible!" because A:Everyone would "give you hell". B:if you ignored the hits you took, you'd be reported to an administrater, just like here, you be expelled from Daggerhir.

PS,but you can try it if you want!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]lol id run around saying I was invincible [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: ......Hehehe, that sounds fun .....Hehehe :bellylol: But like Pirate said, you'd probably get expelled, and I wouldn't want that to happen..... :bellylol:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wacky fun man [/i]
[B]Hello Henry I know where you live
[/B][/QUOTE]

Who the hell is Henry, and who do you know where they live?!?!

Ok, I just went to a site where you could sign up online for a specific team in that sport, and I was wondering if it is a good idea to sign up or not? :)