Pirate Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 My bro and i discovered a thing called daggerhir. This is a really fun sport that includes getting on real armor and on real battle terrains and fighting with fome covered swords, arrows, lances, spears and daggers. What you do is get yourself into an army first. then, your army general decides battle and campaign launches against other armies. And, yes, all the people on the battle field, even the generals, are kids about your age. the only problem with Daggerhir is that it is based on the honor system. If you are stabbed, slashed, hit or anything you must"play" dead. The monly problem is that you must be 15 or older to enter. if you know anything about Daggerhir, please respond. :naughty:
Fall Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Ah yes, I remember playing this sprt. And hell did I like it! I used to play it in Sydney somewhere, but now that I moved, I can't play it, because there is no centre, coaches, or people who play it where I live! Grrrrr...... :angry2:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I played that sport once thats how I got some broken arms
Pirate Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 You can find daggerhir all over the US. PS.for more information, you can visit [url]www.sca.com.[/url]
Cloud_Strife Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Yeah that does sound cool...and a great way to get revenge on someone too. Get a lot of people on your side against someone or some ppl you hate or dislike...then bombard them with hell
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 lol id run around saying I was invincible
Pirate Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 Yeah, Daggerhir is really really really really really really really fun. Unfortunately, you probably should not go around saying "i'm invincible! i'm invincible!" because A:Everyone would "give you hell". B:if you ignored the hits you took, you'd be reported to an administrater, just like here, you be expelled from Daggerhir. PS,but you can try it if you want!:D
Fall Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]lol id run around saying I was invincible [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: ......Hehehe, that sounds fun .....Hehehe :bellylol: But like Pirate said, you'd probably get expelled, and I wouldn't want that to happen..... :bellylol:
Wacky fun man Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 Hello Henry I know where you live That spor t really does sound fun :naughty: :naughty: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil:
Fall Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wacky fun man [/i] [B]Hello Henry I know where you live [/B][/QUOTE] Who the hell is Henry, and who do you know where they live?!?! Ok, I just went to a site where you could sign up online for a specific team in that sport, and I was wondering if it is a good idea to sign up or not? :)
velvet paws Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 i've never heard of it before but sounds like lots of fun. wish we had it round here cause I deff try it out :D
Wacky fun man Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Who the hell is Henry, and who do you know where they live?!?! Because I go to his school :demon: :demon: :demon: :naughty: :D
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 :rolleyes: Yeeeeesss, but who is Henry?!?! :confused: :confused:
Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]He he, sounds like me Shadow Gohan etc. And loads of other friends. We go to this hilly park, find sticks, and have an all out war. It's really painful but fun, I came home bleedin last time.[/SIZE] :D
Pirate Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 Henry.......Henry..... I think i have heard that name somewhere before;)by the way,wacky fun man,do you know a certain sebi by any chance???? :devil:
Pirate Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 Oh yeah,squashed snail.its only a good idea to sign up if you know where the closest area is.if you do,why not?
Fall Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Well, the closest place where you can sign-up for it is Sydney, and that's 412 kilometres from where I live.... Soooo.....
Pirate Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 Youre right, that would cause a slight delay. the closest one to me is about 10 miles away!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now