Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i need help with my ds!


Recommended Posts

Guest dragons
Posted
I need help serring up my ds wifi connection. It was used and I don't know how to set it up! So if you can help I'd appreceat it. It does not have a wifi connection id.
It does have a MAC address. Its 00-09-BF-OA-55-BO If you can help please help. :animesmil
Posted
[color=#4B0082]The [url=http://www.nintendowifi.com/customersupport/SupportHome.jsp][u]tech support[/u][/url] page on NintendoWiFi.com should have all the info you need to set up your DS's wifi connection.[/color]
Posted
[color=#007520]I don't even use the MAC address when hooking up my DS to the net. As long as you have the right WEP it should be okay. Check it out when you play a DS game that's Wifi capable. In the Wifi section there should be an option that says "Settings". Just create a new profile from there.

If you still need help, the link Debreko mentioned is helpful too.

-r2[/color]
Guest dragons
Posted
Can you tell me what is a WEP address? Like I said in my last post I do not know how or even where I should look, because I'm using a school pc and it won't let me go on nintrndo's custermor support. I have a linkysys broad band wireless ehernet routher and my sister won't help out. Also if someone can tell me what an AOSS thing is on a wireless routher is (like a reset botton) mybe that would help. Do you need a DS usb card cause if I do i need to go to EB games and get one or ask for their help.

-dragons

[color=#8B0000][size=1]I merged your new thread with this one, since your questions fit into the same topic. In future, there's no need to make extra threads; just use the initial one.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=#007520]If you have a linksys router, access it from your web browser by typing in "192.168.1.1". Type in your password (default is "admin").
Click "Wireless" then "Wireless Security". If the security mode is WEP, you're in luck. If it isn't, then you'll have to get your sister to change it for you (unless it says disabled).
In the boxes below there should be 4 keys, the first one is the one you'll be using in your NDS.

-r2[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...