Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Editing Fun


Guest Shadow Cloud

Recommended Posts

Guest Shadow Cloud
Posted
[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/EvilKid_2006/LastScan2copy666.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/EvilKid_2006/LastScan2copy.jpg[/IMG]
This was originally just a very quick sketch with really sloppy strokes. As you can tell I like to edit stuff and make it look different. Both are original Characters. I do plan on re-drawing this picture because I think I could make it look cool with proper editing. Anyways, tell me what you think.
Posted
I think you did pretty well on the colour editing, since the lines and gaps are quite solid. Personally though I think the pencils sketch was better, but that's just me. In any case, keep working on that, it's good stuff!
Posted
The first one looks like the second one run through a photoshop filter.

Filter>Artistic>Chalk&Charcoal

So I like the inked version a heck of a lot better. For the sheer detail in it. In the charcoal version, you can't even tell it's on canvas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...