Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Okay, I'm not good at making my own banners as all can see, so I need some help! If someone would make me a bangin Boogiepop banner and avi I'd be mad grateful! I prefer lots of purple, and silver text

"Do you think to do nothing when you see a fellow human crying?!"

and on there somewhere, preferedly in diffrerent font, but not too different

"21st Century Digital Boy"
Also, I'd like the text to be readable, but take up minimal space.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']sorry but I didn't save a copy as a .psd file. ^^'[/quote]
[size=1]Ooh... big fail. It's the First Commandment of Graphic Design:

Thou shalt keep all .psd files. You live and learn, though. ;)[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...