Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Kodocha is based on true story


Recommended Posts

Guest ShyGuy123
Posted
I heard on a website that kodocha is based on a true story and the real sana-chan is really called shinohara toboe. I really believe them cause one of the episode sana-chan was in a movie and shino-hara was in a movie same age as her.So what do you think?
Posted
lots of animes are inspired my true stories or dreams, i think. i've never actually seen kodocha, so i don't know if it is based on a true story. i know that FullMetal Panic!'s Sonosuke was based on a real person, not to that extreme of course, but he would burst out with military plans and such too.
Posted
[FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Navy][I]Is Kodocha really a true story!? I've seen kodocha and I've never thought that it is based on a true story. Me and my friends really have no idea about it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/I] :wow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...