Guest ShyGuy123 Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I heard on a website that kodocha is based on a true story and the real sana-chan is really called shinohara toboe. I really believe them cause one of the episode sana-chan was in a movie and shino-hara was in a movie same age as her.So what do you think?
Elk Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 lots of animes are inspired my true stories or dreams, i think. i've never actually seen kodocha, so i don't know if it is based on a true story. i know that FullMetal Panic!'s Sonosuke was based on a real person, not to that extreme of course, but he would burst out with military plans and such too.
Nuriko_Haruhi Posted November 11, 2006 Posted November 11, 2006 [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Navy][I]Is Kodocha really a true story!? I've seen kodocha and I've never thought that it is based on a true story. Me and my friends really have no idea about it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/I] :wow:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now