Dragonboym2 Posted November 12, 2006 Posted November 12, 2006 [COLOR=Blue]Hey out there, everyone. I started my holiday shopping recently, and I think I got off to a good start. However, I had an idea to get a freind of mine a custom t-shirt or sweashirt. I had a few ideas about what I could put on it. But, I'm not sure which one is the best. The ideas I've had are as follows: [/COLOR] -"I drink, I smoke, I'm young. What's your excuse?" -SEX! The gift that keeps on giving! -I R A colloge stewdent -I need a drink. -A moronsezwhat? -EYE TEST Y-O-U S-U-C-K -I'm a superhero! So you better be nice to me! [COLOR=Blue]What do you guys think is the best one? "KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
thepinkprincess Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 [COLOR=Magenta]umm, id say '-I R A colloge stewdent' lol...thats funny^^...[/COLOR]
Fasteriskhead Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 [CENTER][IMG]http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=10222002[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=07302003[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=08042003[/IMG][/CENTER]
The13thMan Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Those comics are good stuff. I laughed. I just want to know who makes those shirts! One depressed sonuvabeach. I personally don't really like shirts that have slogans on it, i think really cool designs are what's important. My favorite shirt is this flogging molly shirt i have, it's awesome. [URL=http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/961488_hi?wid=199]Shirt[/URL] The picture doesn't do it justice, in my opinion. Anyways. One time my friend in high school calculus made a calculus shirt. It was funny. I don't exactly remember what was on it, but i do remember one of the shirt ideas she pitched to us. "Don't drink and derive" Bahahaha. Calculus humor...gets me every time. Yes...i am asian. So, i think if the slogan has some kind of meaning besides i'm a moron that likes stupid slogans on my shirt then i'd say it's totally cool. Later. [/FONT][/COLOR]
John Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 Further still: [url="http://www.xkcd.com/"][img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/t-shirts.jpg[/img][/url]
Dragonboym2 Posted November 16, 2006 Author Posted November 16, 2006 [QUOTE=thepinkprincess][COLOR=Magenta]umm, id say '-I R A colloge stewdent' lol...thats funny^^...[/COLOR][/QUOTE] I was orininaly thinking about "I is a colledge Stewdant", but the R is a little more funnier.
Sara Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 [quote name='Dragonboym2']I was orininaly thinking about "I is a colledge Stewdant", but the R is a little more funnier.[/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]I kind of feel like you should stay away from intentionally misspelled tshirt slogans. If you actually want to buy a "real" tshirt, [url= http://www.threadless.com/?from=verdana][b]Threadless.com is having a holiday sale[/b][/url] which you should probably check out. They do have slogan tees, if that's really what you're looking for, but they also have some very cool designs.[/size][/color]
Raiyuu Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 [quote name='Sara']I kind of feel like you should stay away from intentionally misspelled tshirt slogans.[/quote][font=trebuchet ms]I'd especially steer clear of the one you had in mind. When I first read it I thought it was supposed to be some sort of joke about the IRA, like maybe the IRA couldn't spell or something. You do not want misunderstandings involving terrorists on a T-shirt for a friend. Slogan tees are overrated anyway. You see it once, you chuckle and then it's not funny anymore. Go for graphic designs.[/font]
Andy Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....how about...."I smile because of I have absolutely no idea whats going on."? Or...maybe....."I like to party." I dont really know of any good one's, but that's some of my ideas.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Riceball Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 The one that says: EYE TEST Y-O-U S-U-C-K made me LOL ^^ I say go with that one!
Guest Heero yuy Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 "The dinosaurs died cause you touch yourself at night" Family guy...I know. But I think it's funny.
Elk Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 let's see.... idk.. hm maybe something like "some one's thong is on a bit too tight." and i really like the eye test one. it's halarious. or this one : If I had balls, life would be kicking me in them right about now. that's one of my favorites. :animesmil
Dragonboym2 Posted December 11, 2006 Author Posted December 11, 2006 [quote name='Elk']let's see.... idk.. hm maybe something like "some one's thong is on a bit too tight." and i really like the eye test one. it's halarious. or this one : If I had balls, life would be kicking me in them right about now. that's one of my favorites. :animesmil[/quote] [COLOR=Blue] Heh. That's not bad. Ooh, how about this one? (I hope I don't get sued for this) "COLONEL MUSTANG IS DEAD SEXY..IN A MINI-SKIRT!" :) Thanks for giving us the quote, Vic. And for making millions of fangirls go nuts! [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now