Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here have remote control car? I have a big, 4x4 one, that you can switch it onto High revs, and Low revs. It goes up to over 80 k/h, but it can't jump very good, well yet anyway. -_-. But oh well, anyone else have any big 4x4 remote control cars?? ^^

Now that I have a RMC, I can't stop racing my bro with it. The sad thing is, I have to wait atleat 12 hours for it to fully recharge. -_-
Posted
An early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Um, I turned 13 in November, but the car I've got is really big, 4 wheel drive, and stuff like that. My dad used to have it a week ago.So if my dad likes them, I suppose I'm not to big for them :D
Posted
[SIZE=1]Heh... I love RMC's... they are so cool! I just love burning around on them, although I can't steer and always crash or hit my legs with it or something :whoops:

By the way Snail, did you go to Port Maquire?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan[/i]

[B]By the way Snail, did you go to Port Maquire?[/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah, I went to Port Maquarie. Why?

And yep, I always crash into my legs, or the fence, or something like that. :laugh:
Posted
Well I use to have a tyco rebound. But after a trip down the stairs it din't go very fast. It doesn't work well when the space between the tires hits the stairs. But it had four tires that turned, they all go forward though. One side per lever.
Posted
I have a gas/battery powered one but its a gas guzzler. It uses the same gas you power with your lawn mower. Holds two quarts of gas (yeah, very big car) The battery is a 7.2 NiCd battery that recharges when I'm on the gas. You're saying where I bought this?? I didn't. I built it from scrap and a mini motor from a burned out lawn mower. Hence the use of lawn mower gas. :D :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]I have a gas/battery powered one but its a gas guzzler. It uses the same gas you power with your lawn mower. Holds two quarts of gas (yeah, very big car) The battery is a 7.2 NiCd battery that recharges when I'm on the gas. You're saying where I bought this?? I didn't. I built it from scrap and a mini motor from a burned out lawn mower. Hence the use of lawn mower gas. :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

You built it?!?! Whoa, pretty snazzy. I couldn't even build one that didn't work! That sounds like a very good RMC! :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

You built it?!?! Whoa, pretty snazzy. I couldn't even build one that didn't work! That sounds like a very good RMC! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, it [I[was[/I] a good RMC.
The chassis (body) is destroyed and battery lost power. So, I'm on gas which is pretty expensive.
Posted
i had one that went on gas, was pretty damn fast, 30 mph top speed on a flat surface like black top. And it could take jumps really good. it was very expensive. but i tried to tweak it to make it go even faster. but, i must not have put something in right, cause it went 20 feet, a spark must have gone off near the gas tank(which had a hole in it. i guess the tape didn't hold.) it exploded. >_< it must have went a good 25 feet into the air before it crashed down. i thought it was the coolest thing ever. so i took another battery powered car, but a gas soaked gar in it, and a gas trail away from it. i lit the trail and the car blew about 10 feet in the air. :devil: that's when my parents stopped buying me cars and still to this day won't let me touch the gas cans. :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i had one that went on gas, was pretty damn fast, 30 mph top speed on a flat surface like black top. And it could take jumps really good. it was very expensive. but i tried to tweak it to make it go even faster. but, i must not have put something in right, cause it went 20 feet, a spark must have gone off near the gas tank(which had a hole in it. i guess the tape didn't hold.) it exploded. >_< it must have went a good 25 feet into the air before it crashed down. i thought it was the coolest thing ever. so i took another battery powered car, but a gas soaked gar in it, and a gas trail away from it. i lit the trail and the car blew about 10 feet in the air. :devil: that's when my parents stopped buying me cars and still to this day won't let me touch the gas cans. :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehehe :devil: :devil: Man, you and me would get along just fine..... :devil:
Posted
what is it w/ guys & blowing stuff up? :rolleyes:

i used to have one in second grade, but i can't remember what it was called. it was the one where the claws came out of the tires so it could climb over stuff. you know the one i'm talking about? that might not have been remote control, though. i can't bloody remember.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]My bro has one of those.He goes grazy when he make mountains with dirt. [/B][/QUOTE]
Even though mine can't handle jumps that good, that doesn't stop me from jumping it. :devil: Hehehe.....
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Snail I swear to the Holy and Unholy God and Gods you are are trying just a tinie bit to hard to beat james in posts. I mean you don't have to make a topic about These cars and reply to each post made in it (hoping your not offened by this. I'm just alittle too happy)

But I 'm not in the remote control car business. I would drive them off my 14 stairs anyway. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...