Andy Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Stonesour, this is probably one of my favorite band's at the moment. It's basically a Alt-Metal band that sound's really awesome to me. Here's wikiepdia's description of them: [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Sour]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Sour[/URL] So, do you listen to Stonesour, and what do you think of them?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Japan Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]They are rather toned down compared to the lead singer's other band, Slipknot, however I find them tolerable. Their first cd that came out about two years ago was it? Anyways that first cd I wasn't too impressed with. A student teacher in high school let me borrow it. I haven't listened the entire cd that just came out recently though I do like that one single that they have. From what my friends tell me, the album is pretty mediocure in general. Nothing to go crazy about. So I think I'll just enjoy listening to the song until the radio stations get sick of playing it and leave it at that.[/COLOR]
Guest Heero yuy Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 I used to listen to them. I bought their first and self titled cd. But really, I fell out of that genre of music. Now I'm more into metalcore and hardcore. I didn't like them, it sounded like everything else and I was looking for a unique sound. Thought Corey Taylore could deliver that.
Andy Posted December 5, 2006 Author Posted December 5, 2006 [QUOTE=Japan_86][COLOR=DarkRed]Their first cd that came out about two years ago was it? Anyways that first cd I wasn't too impressed with. A student teacher in high school let me borrow it. I haven't listened the entire cd that just came out recently though I do like that one single that they have. From what my friends tell me, the album is pretty mediocure in general. Nothing to go crazy about. [/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1] [COLOR=DarkRed]Well, in my opinion, they're latest cd, "Come What(ever) May" is my favorite cd of their's yet. But if you do like Stonesour, I recommend listening to the rest of the cd, its pretty good. Of course, that's just my opinion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Jakehammaren Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 [quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]It's basically a Alt-Metal band that sound's really awesome to me.[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote] No. They're not even remotely metal in any way, shape, or form.
Guest Heero yuy Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [quote name='Jakehammaren']No. They're not even remotely metal in any way, shape, or form.[/quote] I agree with Jakehammaren. I really don't listen to "metal", but I know that Stonesour doens't really come close to metal.
DeadSeraphim Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][quote name='Jakehammaren']No. They're not even remotely metal in any way, shape, or form.[/quote] I was gonna say something man, but I thought, "No, let Jake do it. He likes to do it".[/font][/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 [quote name='Jakehammaren']No. They're not even remotely metal in any way, shape, or form.[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Lol I knew that was coming. Anywho, I kind of like their new single, but the mere fact that Corey of Slipknot is belting out a ballad with blond hair and nothing disturbing being flung at me is enough to drive me away. Blech. Bloody alternative-rock. Bleach-blonde hair... no. Not Okay.[/COLOR]
Jakehammaren Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial] I was gonna say something man, but I thought, "No, let Jake do it. He likes to do it".[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE] Thank you. I appreciate it. :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now