OtakuBoards

hardest secret in SSBM?

Kuja

pick up the bat, tap the bag w/ the bat. then jump and hit A+down so yoshi does that kick move into it, continue this till you have 2 seconds or less and then A+over smash attack on the bag while you have the bat!!! and depending on how good you are you can get 1200+ every time or in some cases 1400+ and i believe others can do 1500 thou i dont play it that much to get that high

I was at my friends house and he has over 2,000 feet on the home run challenge. He gets that attack with yoshi really good. I tried and got about 1,200. The hardest now that I have some more info to go on I would say is getting "Final Destination". That is really hard to get. You have to beat all the event matches I believe.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I personally don't have the game, but I've read that Pichu is a hard little critter to get..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no way pichu was soooooo ez... all you have to do is use PKballs on the level... and then he is a breeze to fight... or so i thought... he is light so you can toss him up pretty high and play "vollyball" with him in the air... link, ness, and princess are good at this thou i havent tried with anyone else :( (playing vollyball that is)[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Doesn anyone have a tip for beating the event match 50? The 2 master hands? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]One word - Ganondorf ^_^

He is one of the strongest, and most versitile characters I have played in this game in some time. I have gotten good with him :naughty: and those masterhands were a piece of cake. Though, it did take me about 20 tries to finally get it down right.

I tried Link, my best character in the game, but he just wasn't right for the job =( Soooooooooooo, I tried my next best (young Link), then I came to Ganondorf. . little while later (about 2 hours), and BAM, level beat :D

Does that help? Ok, seriously, just pound the crap out of one hand. Take that hand out of the equation, and the other is a piece of cake. . just don't let your guard down at all, cause they are good with randomizing each attack.

Good luck~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks, I will have to tell hm that. One more thing, how do oyu get link to use his shield. Or does he use it when it is infront or him? I can't remember what event match this was but do you know the one where you have to fight Rov and Marth? My friend couldn't beat that one adn I tried once with link. I wooped some arse. I love that charge up smash attack. I charged up and nailed one with the first slash and then tapped A and hit the other one with another powerful slash. That was so much fun. I died one time though.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]With Link's shield, you are correct - just hold it out in front of you. If you duck, you block low. I think you can block almost anything with the shield, with the exceptions of maybe the boxes and pills and barrels, but I think everything else is able to be blocked. The best use is stopping Samus' charged up shot ^_^ Too cruel doing that now. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I was playing against Young link with regular link and when I shot an arrow at him it hit his shield. I geta bit upset when I saw that. The best thing though is that I just used a smash/ charge up attack (I used my double slash) on him after that to knock him away.

i just have 2 say this - i finally beat all star with all of the chars. :p

i still can't do the homerun contest well tho - :flaming: (of course i have trouble with the smash attack, it gives my bro a chance to roflhao).

:ball: i did manage to make it over 700 ft with both mew2 and yoshi :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]One word - Ganondorf ^_^

He is one of the strongest, and most versitile characters I have played in this game in some time. I have gotten good with him :naughty: and those masterhands were a piece of cake. Though, it did take me about 20 tries to finally get it down right.

I tried Link, my best character in the game, but he just wasn't right for the job =( Soooooooooooo, I tried my next best (young Link), then I came to Ganondorf. . little while later (about 2 hours), and BAM, level beat :D

Does that help? Ok, seriously, just pound the crap out of one hand. Take that hand out of the equation, and the other is a piece of cake. . just don't let your guard down at all, cause they are good with randomizing each attack.

Good luck~[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You beat Event Match 50 with Ganondorf!? I tried him, and I thought he was just too slow to dodge their attacks. I ended up trying almost every character, until I did better than I had ever done before... on Luigi. I tried a few more times, and I beat it! On Luigi! I couldn't believe it! I almost [I]never[/I] play on Luigi, yet he was the only character I could beat it with.

I think the reason I could beat it on Luigi was because he's pretty fast, so I could dodge most of the hand's attacks, and I could jump up under one and hit it two or three times before I landed.

What surpised me even more, was that I couldn't beat it on Mario! Even though they're almost exactly the same (although they're more different than in the original). And I play on Mario all the time.
I just thought that was weird.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]You beat Event Match 50 with Ganondorf!?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehehe, Ganondorf and Link are probably the only two characters I used to beat all of the events ^_^

Link I would use for his wide array of weapons, his speed, and his varied sword attacks. He was great when fighting smaller and fast characters. I loved his bombs, bows, and even his boomerang, since I could do damage with little risk to my own health.

The bad thing with Link is that he is still fairly easy to knock off the ledges. He is good at taking a beating, but up against some of the stronger bosses, he was just not much of a competition. Don't get me wrong though, I could, and have whooped up on some events that I shouldn't have been able to with Link, but at the same time, too much time and effort was involved, making it NOT worth my time to even try.

Then comes Ganondorf. In multi-player mode, I can kill people that only have 35% health, so these computer controlled guys are no problem for him. His sheer power makes him my most favorite choice when Link just can't cut it. He can take quite a beating, and keep coming back. His double scissor kicks in mid-air are an awesome move to use, but I sometimes mess up and cause him to do his charged kick attack >_<

The only bad thing with Ganondorf is that his moves are really straight-forward attacks, and he can't really cut it vs. projectile enemies. If Ganondorf gets knocked across the screen, he has to do some dodging to get back to the fight. Quite annoying. If there is a group fight, and he is caught in the middle, you can fight, but you have to watch both sides VERY carefully.

Both of these are my favorite characters, and as someone asked me before, Yes - I prefer all of the Zelda game characters over the others any day. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo]For Event Match 51, use Jigglypuff. I know it sounds unlikely, but it works!
First off, jump up and use the Down+A (air) attack on Giga Bowser and follow up with the Down+B. If he's standing towards the edge of the platform (and he gets knocked towards the near edge) You should take him out with those two attacks. Usually it won't take more than two Down+B attacks to KO him.
Repeat this until Giga Bowser is defeated, and then fight Ganondorf and Mewtwo. You'll probobly want to practice fighting with Jigglypuff a bit, if you haven't used it much (especially with the Down+B attack).

Note: If you get KO'd before you defeat Giga Bowser, you'll probobly want to reset the match and try again. Fighting both Ganondorf and Mewtwo at the same time is hard, even without Giga Bowser. (They'll probobly both still have all three lives left, so you'll want to have three left too. Sometimes you'll get lucky and KO one of the others at the same time as Giga Bowser, but it's hard to do).[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
I just figured out a easier way to get the Yoshi stage.

Choose Roy then Do his up+a thing about three times then charge up his blade till it explodes and you'll get the stage remember it has to explode.

P.S. How do you use Mewtwo's psychic powers to move things??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I just beat the master hands with Yoshi and now I am facing off against Giga Bowser, anyone got any suggestions?

-Thanks in advance.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

If your using Yoshi then I woudl guess that you would jump and use his down-A

And I have one more question. What in the hell does Mr. Game and Watch's down-B do?

Man, my freind is a ssbm master! He got EVERYTHING exept all the trophies, he needs only 4 more to get 290, he also beat all the events. He said that all the characters were too easy to get and that ganondorf was a want to be captian falcon. And Mr. Game&watch's down+B can catch projectile shots like samus's charge shot and can shoot it back when you press down+B again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battlepoop [/i]
[B]Man, my freind is a ssbm master! He got EVERYTHING exept all the trophies, he needs only 4 more to get 290, he also beat all the events. He said that all the characters were too easy to get and that ganondorf was a want to be captian falcon. And Mr. Game&watch's down+B can catch projectile shots like samus's charge shot and can shoot it back when you press down+B again. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, to be perfectly honest, it is a Nintendo game. They are not going to make the game super difficult where as no kids can unlock any of the characters. In fighting games, there really isn't too much involved into finding the secret characters. Luigi was pretty clever to find how to get. I did it by pure accident, then later read how it was to actually do it. Pretty neat to find that out. As for the other characters, once someone put up the whole list, I am sure your friend just went there, and copied it.

As for the events, true, most of them are very easy, but no matter what your friend says, I am sure he was pulling his hair out on a few of the boards.

For the characters, there are many clones in the game. It would be interesting to see your friend come up with totally original moves for that many characters. It isn't that easy to be honest.

All in all though, the game wasn't designed to be tough. It was designed to be a multi-player game, and WOW, does it do that and a whole lot more. It is pure addiction in it's finest form.

If this sounds like I am yelling at you or your friend, I am not. Just considering the fact that it looks like he is trying to slam a game that is probably one of the best out there, and I am upset by that ^_^ So. . . sorry~ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]while most all the chars in that game have a clone... if you note... most every set of clones have a 'heavier' and a 'lighter' side... where as the heavier is slower/farther reach/stronger and harder to throw off... good in one on one not one on 3... where as the smaller one is faster/shorter reach/hits for less % and can ezily be thrown off... much better in one on 3 than the heavier side :)
to go off the ganondorf/falcon ex: ganon takes FOREVER to hit but if it lands watch out... where as falcon has a much shorter execute time and isnt as strong, and one on 3 with ganon is much harder than falcon... just try the 15 min melee with ganon and falcon which do you kill more with? for me falcon (actually DK but he wasnt a choice)
so it is just the 2 sides to a coin... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Well, my friend was stuck on event 51 for a week. Then, he used luigi and won, then used fox and won. The game is pretty easy, but getting all 290 trophies is a real challenge. and for the clones, they are mario/dr. mario(dr. mario is heavier but stronger), fox/falco(falcco is stronger but slower), captian falcon/gannondorf(ganondorf is slower but sronger), marth/roy(roy is heavier than marth but stronger), pikachu/pichu(pichu is faster than pikachu but is lighter), and link/young link(young link is faster but weaker).
As for gannondorf and falcon, it isn't really a comparison because captian falcon is aready very strong with good speed and gannondorf has a lot of power but very slow.

I did it. I beat event match 50. I use , drum roll please, Yoshi. I just wasted those hands with his Down-A. I attacked one havd and hurt it about 50 in each jump and for some reason the left hand didn't feel like attacking because it spent most the time just sitting there. But 51 is a bit harder than 50. That bowser just wasted me. I need a idea of who to use. I tried who I normally use adn couldn't do it.