OtakuBoards

Blood of An Assassin (MLV-S)

Synister

[I]Later that night..

Hiro walked out of the room and went out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. Ian went out side also carrying two beers.[/I]

"Have a beer you look like you could use it."[I] Ian said smiling[/I]

"Thanks." [I]Hiro said as he accepted the beer.[/I]

"So whats it like being an assassin?" [I]Questioned Ian.[/I]

[I]Hiro looked at him for a minute and began to speak.[/I]

"You think of all the men and women you killed almost every night.. Nightmares.. You wonder who they were and what they did for a living, or whether or not they had a family that they would never return to." [I]Hiro said to Ian
[/I]
"Man thats intense.." [I]Ian said[/I]

[I]Hiro gazes up at the stars and continues his story.[/I]

"Every assignment you wonder if it will be your last one. I've killed many for money.. Blood money." [I]Hiro said[/I]

[I]Hiro then walked back into his room and started to clean his weapons.[/I]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian followed Hiro into the room. 47 had left to get some food and Aaron was fighting with the ever-so-high eric about what DVD to watch. Ian entered the room and Hiro glanced up at him.

"I wasn't done." He said.

"What else do you have to say?" Hiro looked at him.

"What's up with Aaron?" He looked at Hiro trustingly."I can't expect her to tell the truth. She won't want us worrying about her."

"She's fine, I guess. We haven't spent much time together."

"You like her?"

"Well, I don't know. Kinda',I guess."

"You kissed her didn't you?"

"Yes."

Ian looked at Hiro with a melancholy gaze in his eye. "I figured."

"How?"

"She wasn't as comfortable in my arms."

Just then 47 walked into the room with a cruel smirk "Who would be?" he asked menacingly. Ian just glared at his as Hiro also cracked a smile. This was the first time Ian really noticed 47, he knew 47 was here but he had never really paid him any attention.

47 was carrying a few large bags. Each almost over flowing with cans of non-perishable foods. Beans, corn, tuna, and tomato sauce were the majority. He also had a number of bags just filled with dry noodles. "We can survive on these for a while." he muttered to Hiro.

Hiro and Aaron had noticed that 47 seemed somehow more human than when Aaron first met him. He showed more emotion and was almost developing a sense of humour. Ian was still locked into a harsh leer when 47 turned back to him and said "Please calm down. I have no idea what your history with Aaron is but it was a harmless comment meant for smiles and laughter."

47 walked closer and Ian, who is used to being intimidating himself because of his height, was at about eye level with 47. But due to 47's cutting eyes and strong, steely voice. Ian backed down. He turned and walked out of the room saying "Whatever." along with a steady flow of curses.

47 then looked at Hiro who was still smiling, he told him "I don't know how to cook much, so I may need your help" Hiro stood up and replied "Sure, together we can make some pretty kick ass spaghetti" 47 nodded and they began cooking.

Aaron screamed wich alerted Ian And Hiro. 47 Looked at the living room entrance and watched Hiro run out of the kitchen. Ian and Hiro watched as Eric began walking to the wallway with Aaron slung over one shoulder.

"Kick and scream. Kick and scream. gonna' do some Kick and scream in my bed,are we." He sang still very High.

Aaron screamed and kicked and hit. She managed to squirm down low enough so that the next time she kicked her right foot she hit him in the crouch. He wailed "FBI!!!!!!!!" and fell in a feetle position grabbbing his balls. Hiro, Ian and even47 cringed at his agony. Aaron stood upright and walked to Ians room. She closed the door and sat on the bed.

Eric lay on the floor laughing and mumbling then got up and left to the garage for another joint. Ian went to the kitchen to help Hiro and 47 with the spiggeti sauce. Hiro left as Ian took his place. He crossed down the hall and kinocked on Ians door.

"Come in." Aaron said.

Hiro entered and sat by Aaron. She was watching a documentary on HB(H)O(E) about Whore houses.

"So What's up." He said.

She shook her head.

"Oh." Hiro looked up.

"Ya' know, If we stay here too long Ian will get suspicious.I don't wanna' hurt him." Aaron said, still very enraptured with the program.