OtakuBoards

Blood of An Assassin (MLV-S)

Synister

[I]Hiro smiled and put his gun back into its holster.[/I]

"Your reputation precedes you 47.. or is it Mr. Julio? or perhaps Mr. Byrd? Dont look so surprised I'm in the same line of work and I know names." [I]Hiro said[/I]
[I]
To prove it Hiro picks up his cell phone and dials in a number. 47's phone begins to ring[/I]

"Now then you asked who we are.. I am Hiro and this girl is Aaron, she followed me here I'm trying to decide whether or not if I should place a bullet through her. And the answer to where it is that we are going will soon be known." [I]Hiro explains[/I]
[I]
47's cell rings again this time with one of his contacts numbers. He answers it and then soon after, he hangs it up.[/I]

"Well then I guess all of us are going to Washington D.C." [I]Hiro said waiting to see what 47 does.[/I]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is a short and mediocre post but I'm busy right now and dont have much time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car ride over was long and Felix couldn't shake the feeling that this meeting could go bad. Marty had made the contacts and gave Felix instructions to meet a man in a cab, all he had to say was "take me to the butchers". Marty had let Felix have a go at the family's armory for some supplies. Felix took a thigh holster for his compact pump action shotgun, a this Kevlar vest, and a marine drop point knife. He wore his trench coat over himself to hide his weapons and at least bled in somewhat. They pulled up into a parking lot across from the eastern hospital as they were told.

Felix left the car and watched as it pulled away. He walked across the parking lot where a cab was parked.

"Can i help you?" asked a large man as he stepped out of the cab.

"Take me to the butcher," replied Felix"

"I'm gonna have to ask you to please give me your coat and all weapons on you," requested the man as he pulled a pistol from his jacket.

"Fine by me." Felix said in a hushed voice while taking off his coat and removing both his shotgun and GLOCK, but neglecting the knife concealed on his waist. [I]A safety precaution[/I] Felix thought to himself as he was led to the cab. This drive felt even longer than the first, probably because there was a gun pointed at him the entire time but also the anticipation of seeing what kind of help h would be receiving from this Mr. Drong. The cab pulled into a warehouse, and now it was time for Felix to have something good happen to him for once.

47 seemed extremely aggravated that he was well known to this Hiro guy. He frowned and said "Perhaps I shall meet you two there. I have to leave for the time being. And with that 47 walked out of the lobby and out of the airport entirely.

The call he got was a big change in plans, he was now to be at the warehouse when the meeting took place. This was to protect his superior from any misfortune their new employer might bring.

He took the car he drove there in and headed back, He arrived before the cab and decided to head in and change from the guard uniform. He got out and walked into the warehouse. He had never seen his superior in person so he assumed this lazy looking man was him.

He glanced at John and said "I'm going to change, I'll be back shortly". John didn't seem to care. 47 then walked into the hidden back room and put on another suit of his own. Once he reloaded his baller he walked out with it concealed within the vest of his suit.

He walked over to John, who was sitting on a table, and he simply stood next to him. John could tell something had annoyed 47, he had a very keen knack for reading peoples emotions. "What happened?" John asked in a serious tone.

"Apparently I'm well known throughout the assassin underbelly of this hell hole." 47 replied in his steely voice. The worlds were a little cryptic but John soon figured out what he meant. Someone must have identified him face to face. He knew that always ticked 47 off a bit.

Soon enough the cab pulled up and Felix stepped out. The large man also got out and carried his coat in after him. Felix looked at the pair by the table and assumed 47 was Mr. Drong. Looking more professional and ready to kill.

He greeted them with "Hello I am Mister Conland." and he held his hand out to 47 for a shake. 47 obviously cleared his throat and said "We know, this is Mr. Drong" making a gesture to John. Felix responded and said "Oh I see, well hello Mr. Drong." moving his hand so that John could shake it instead.

"WASHINGTON D.C.!?!? I can't go there. They'll have me exicuted. I'll be killed!!!" She yelled, too loud at Hiro as 47 left.

Another guard came up to them.

"Is anything wrong mam'? Is this gentleman bothering you?"

Aaron realized she had gotten Hiro into a situation and figured getting them out wouldn't be too hard.

"The voices in my head said that If we went to Washington we would be killed. My brother said that we need to go there so that poeple can look at my head. My head feels fine. I don't understand." She looked at him with big eyes. He began to snicker but The duo looked all too serious.

"I'm sorry for my sisters behavior. You see, We're going to D.C. to find treatment for her Schitsofrantic issues. The psychiatrist says it's a strange effect of her post-pardum deppresion." Hiro caught on.

"Ok then carry on."He was as serious as them now and left feeling slightl;y ashamed of his laughter.

"Ok so why would you be killed?" Hiro asked looking at her strange.

"well, I'm not exactly your average girl."She replied looking down at the ground with a proud smile.

"Not average? I noticed..." [I]Hiro said in a mocking tone

He took Aaron by the hand and pulled her around the corner.[/I]

"I'm going to tell you something.. I'm an assassin hired by the Yakuza. My job is to take out this list of targets. I know that you are a hacker.. and your skills could come in handy so I extend to you my friendship, and also my protection. However.. If you get in my way I will feel no guilt what so ever in taking you out." [I]Hiro explained before they boarded the plane. The flight was short, they walked out of the airport meeting a limo driver in front of the airport.[/I]

"Your baggage is at the hotel sir, room 136." [I]The driver said[/I]

[I]Hiro nodded before he entered the limo. The driver brings them to a hotel and drops them off. When they get into the room Hiro goes into the closet and pulls out a large bag. Inside is an entire arsenal of weapons and cash.[/I]

Just as John was about to shake Felix's hand his phone rung and he quikly answered it. After a short conversation he started walking toward a door and motioned Felix and 47 to follow.

"I have just been informed, that assasin that you met at the airport, his name is Hiro and we found a lot of sites refering to an assasin with that name. The magority of the pages all seemed to lead to the gang that is called Yakuza so now we will not even require any payment for our services since we cannot let anyone outside of our clientel know of this part of the buisness. At the same time we checked over the records and could find no slip of information regaurding how he knew Mr.Julio or any of the information that he did until we found out about a Yakuza spy that had got to our central computer manually the only way possible since it is in a one way system, we have taken care of this and he will no longer trouble us."

John walked into the armoury and he picked up all his weapons which included:

[I]Infrasonic Grenade[/I] : a weapon that creates quite a loud bang that is almost imposible to defend against

[I]Steyr ACR[/I] : customized to use metal razors like the SCIMTR does and it has a built in silensor, laser sight and has an increased fire rate and magazine size, The razors are made out of Depleted Uranium making it burn and poison on impact, and are covered with a mixture of Sodium Pentothal, Pavulon and Potassium chloride that will kill you but since there isn't much on each blade you stand a small chance of survival if you are put into intensive care within 20 minutes.

[I]ASAS-12 [/I] : A shotgun, has a maximum of 20 round clip in a drum or 10 in a box magazine and has automatic firing capabilities.

[I]nanocomposite based on Tungsten Disulfide body armor[/I] : ummm... body armor

[I]Shotgun shells[/I] : many shotgun shells, ussual shot used is SCIMTR with same customizations as above^^^, also many other shots including but not only R.I.P. cartridge and Brenneke slugs.

He then put the shotgun in a dufflebag with the ammo for it and grenades, he then attached the Steyr ACR around his front to hide under his jacket and moved his GLOCK 15 to his waist.

They got into an army surplus hummer that had 2 small vehicels in the back, 1 a SWORD talon remote fighter and a small remote control helicopter. The big man got into the driving position, Felix and John got into the back.

John said " I'll contact you later" to 47 then
"Hi my name is Mr.Drong but you can call me Reeds please tell me all the information you know about the Yakuza" to Felix as they drove off towards John's head corters.

When they got in, Hiro went straight to the closet. Aaron walked to the the other side of the room and threw her bag down. She took out a small mp3 player and put the headphones in her ears. She flipped through the songs, found 100% by Angelspit and tossed herself onyo the bed. Hiro got done with his weopons and sat next to Aaron who was now laying on her back with her hands behind her head.

"I don't have to leave right now. Is there anything specific you'd like to do till I have to leave?" Hiro said.

Aaron opened one eye and looked at him. She took the head phones out and paused the song.

"I'd kinda' like to get my hair dyed to prevent anyone figuring out who I am and then probably go get a bite to eat."

"Do you know how to dye it yourself?"

" Yes. You'll need to get me hair dye. Black will do fine."

He left and returned with black hair dye. It took some time but she finished the hair dye process. Her hair went from Tri-color to Midnight black within an hour or so. Hiro looked at her and nodded.

"So how 'bout some grub." She said.

"Ok. let's go."

He grabbed a gun and hid it in his clothes. Aaron grabbed her clips back from him and took her hand-guns along, too. They headed to the car and drove off after getting settled. Aaron was just happy to get food and didn't have a mind to ask where they were going. She knew it would probably be a very casual, informal place.

Aaron and Hiro arrived at a small deli, and decided it should have good enough food. Soon after they sat down a waiter came to them. "What shall we have this evening?" the waiter said in a cocky tone.

"I'll have a number three, and she'll have a.." Hiro began to order but was interrupted by Aaron. "Number 6!" she exclaimed. Then she received a questioning glance from Hiro. She simply shrugged it off with "It looks really good."

But hiro replied with "6 is the biggest meal in the menu." Aaron answered "So?" and they argued for a moment about how much food a slim girl like Aaron needed. Finally ending in a slap to Hiro's cheek, as Aaron assumed he was saying she's gaining weight.

The lunch rush was over and the deli was empty other that a few waiters. One of them walked over to the table while Aaron and Hiro were only half way through their meal. "A message from the gentleman at table two sir" the waiter said handing a note to hiro.

The note read as follows "You won't get away. No one ever gets away." Hiro was somewhat scared by the note and looked around to see who it was from. But alas the tables accept for his, were empty.

He knew it was from 47. So he said "we hafta go, now." as he got up and places a 20 on the table. He grabbed Aaron by the arm, and pulled her out. "What what's the problem?" Asked Aaron urgently. "47! He followed us!" Hiro replied walking down the streets in an almost paranoid fashion.

"That guard guy? He didn't seem that bad when I saw him." she said walking with Hiro. "He didn't wanna kill us before, now he does. Believe me, he's bad." Just then a telephone poll chipped a bit next to Hiro's head.

"FUCK he's got a sniper!" Hiro almost yelled. Then another shot bounced near Aaron and they both started running. 47 meanwhile was on top of a nearby tall building. with his WA2000. "No one can know me." He said to himself.

OOC: if you want me to change anything, like if I played ur guys wrong, just pm me k?

[I]Hiro and Aaron ran for cover behind an alley way.[/I]

"Son of a bitch! I knew it! I should have killed him back in Germany all those years ago! I was known as Ashe back then!" [I]Hiro said out loud. He took a quick glance around the corner and spotted 47 on the roof[/I].

"Aaron I'm going to try something, if I get hurt you have to run." [I]Hiro said to Aaron as a confused look formed on her face.[/I]

[I]Hiro took out his twin silenced desert eagles and quickly twisted around the corner and took two shots. Up towards 47, one bullet flew passed 47's ear and the other dug into his right shoulder. As the bullet hit 47, the sniper went off hitting Hiro in his left shoulder. Hiro ran in agony back behind the alley way. He grabbed Aaron's hand and they ran as fast as they could away from 47.[/I]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for when I said back in Germany I'll leave that up to you quicksilver

"Well, i dont know where to begin," replied Felix solemnly.

"Start with what you know hat can help us locate and infiltrate them," reeds said with a soft but serious look on his face.

"They are located roughly three kilometers outside of New Jersey in the Industrial District, their compound is a plastic manufacturing company for many hygiene products we use, There is a back way in that is less guarded than the front but other than that we could make our way onto the roof from an access ladder but that might be a little tricky,"

"That is some specific intel you have on this operation, may i ask how you obtain it?"

"I'm a private investigator,"

"Who has strong connections to a mafia family?"

"I have done other jobs for them,"

"They must have been some big jobs for them to actually give a shit about you,"

"Yes, but i also know that they have roughly 15 armed men in their factory, along with 4 highly trained guards,"

"Okay, i think i have the gist of our situation, could you excuse me for one second,"

Reeds leaned forward and started talking to the driver, He held up his index finger to signal one minute and climbed into the front passenger seat. he answered a car phone and talked in a hushed tone so as to not let Felix hear him. Felix saw the driver look in the rear view mirror at him and a sudden nervousness fell over Felix. He placed his hand over the knife on his waist. He was ready if he needed to be and he didn't know what was going to happen next.

[B]*Flashback*[/B][I] It was about a year ago. Just after a high profile hit. 47 was walking with Ashe, when Ashe pulled a gun on him and they fought. Ashe had been happy working with 47 up till now. He had liked having a professional hit man to do at least half of the hard work. And 47 did more. But having a "partner" in some sense meant he didn't get the whole pay.

47 knew he was good at killing so he figured he should use his talents, he didn't care if he 'only' got 100,000 instead of 2. Alas Ashe had grown greedy, he wanted all of the pay from each job they did. Recently he had been asking for more and more of the pay cheque, 47 had allowed it since he usually had some excuse about how he needed the money for a debt or emergency. And of coarse 47 didn't 'need' the money really at all, so he let Ashe have it.

Anyways, Ashe had decided he didn't want 47 after all. So he decided to take him out. Ashe held the barrel of his pistol to 47's brainstem and then 47 turned around. "You can't do it." 47 said "Sure I can I've killed a ton of people before." "No, I mean, you don't have enough skill." Ashe looked at 47 with anger. He knew 47 was top agent but until now 47 never bluntly said he was better. 47 then dropped under the gun. "Hey!" Ashe exclaimed, but it was too late.

47 delivered a low round house and knocked Ashe to the ground, the gun slid across the floor. By the time Ashe got to the gun and looked up again. 47 was gone. Ashe, now Hiro, hasn't seen 47 until the airport. He had only heard rumours about an urban legend, killing people of for pay.[/I]

As Hiro yelled, Aaron screamed. The shot had hit him and he was now bleeding. He grabbed her and ran and kept running. Aaron gasping to keep up. Hiro's breathe began to hasten as they got farther and farther away. He was beginning to grow tired and dizzy and catching his breathe became hard. He stopped and stumbbled. Then blacked out. The last he head was Aaron screaming his name. He had bleed too much.

[CENTER]----------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Later that Night[/CENTER]

Hiro finally came through and looked around. He looked down at himself and saw no shirt and his bandaged shoulder.He was in a Cleen, white room, a hospital room. He looked around the room and saw a worried Aaron. Her face was grim and tears stained her cheeks. Her hand rested on his.

He slowly, painfully sat up. Aaron looked at him. She smiled sadly and carefully, as to not disturb his wound, hugged him. He blushed but hugged back.

"I thought you were going to die!" She said starting to cry.

After being shot 47 spun and sat undercover of the roof guard. He unbuttoned his shirt and blood stained under shirt. Then with his not shit arm, he reached into his suit and took out a small med kit. The wound was deep. He reached into it with a pair of tweezers from the kit and painfully pulled out the bullet. He inspected it carefully and figured that no tenants or arteries were torn. So he began sewing himself up.

After sewing he wrapped the wound in a white gauss cloth. to further stop the bleeding. Then he found a small hotel to stay at. He knew Hiro would be out of the picture with the hit he got off. He strolled in and then asked for a room.

The clerk gave him a key for $150 and he went to the room. 47 opened the door with his hand with the shot shoulder. And cringed a little in pain. He then went into the room and put his rifle case/ sit case down on the floor. Then he laid on the bed, after closing and locking all doors and windows, and he went to sleep.

His wound should be healed by morning, He thought. As he lay in bed. He contemplated what he would have to do to take out Hiro, and if he would need to kill Aaron as well. He figured they'd be incapacitated for the time being and nodded off for the night.

John Anthony sat back down as the Hummer drove into a akwardly large alley and as Felix was getting more nerves all of a sudden a hidden entrance opened up and they drove in. They parked and they all got out of the car followed by a nervous Felix who now was unshealthing his dagger but not enough to be noticed. John withdrawed his Steyr ACR and shot the Big Driver with a quik 3 round burst without the driver having enough time to een respond, the driver fell down dead and John turned to Felix and said "he knew too much, i'm gunna go for a while you can help yourself to one of the cars over there" as he pointed to a small lot of new cars"and any of the weapons that are in them, this has become personel, a friend just told me on the phone that he... my friend got shot by Hiro and under the circumstances it is quite amazing since all that he used was a silenced Desert Eagle and at the range he had even with perfect aim the bullet itself would most likely miss considering it's a handgun which are made for close range circumstances and are bad at distance shooting, so as you can see it is quite personell now. We can use any help you give us and here's my cell number" as he gives him his number he walks away.

"don't worry i already know yours"

John anthony went up to the top of the building changed and got some people to take care of the body in the parking lot. He decided to call his friends in the police and FBI, they could come in handy if a fire fight broke out.

"Yes this is L"

"oh L we havn't heard from you in a while"

"yah i've been doing some stuff, i was wondering if you could get a large group of men together and send them to Jersey by tonight or latest tomorrow"

"if it was anybody but you i'd have to say no but your one of the few people i trust with my men"

"ok i will send you over the location to send the men, i'll send out a signal on the radio frequency you guys use when i need help for me and a few of my guys are going in, i'll fax over the information on them"

John walked over to his desk and got some information together and sent the fax out with information about how the Yakuza had killed a owner of a small retail store which he completely made sure that his agent could not have been seen or that he could have it tracked to him. John readied up a few of his highly trained gunman and waited for news on the FBI men and police if there where going to be any.

Felix stepped out of the Hummer into the lot of cars. He ran around to the other side of the car to the body, He searched the body for his GLOCK but couldn't find it. He then saw the barrel of his compact shotgun sticking out from the side of the seat. He grabbed it and shoved it in the elastic strips on his thigh to hold it in place. He decided he needed to find some more fire power. Almost every car was a SUV. He walked around the lot until he found a car that he would be suitably unnoticeable in. He finally found a dark blue Pontiac GTO. He Opened the door and found the keys rested on the dash. He grabbed the keys and opened the trunk and looked in.

Nothing.

He looked around for any fire arm in the vehicle and returned to the truck and pulled out his cell phone to call Reeds when he noticed it, a small indent on the wall next to the floor. He slid his finger into it and herd a pop. The floor of the trunk rose about and inch. He slid his hands under the panel and lifted it up. Under it was three guns and plenty of ammo. A GLOCK-22, a M-16 Sniper Rifle, and a SMG PK. He had no intention of using the sniper rifle and SMG. He reached in and grabbed the GLOCK and some clips, he filled his clip holders on his waist and his vest. Then shoved one of the clips into his gun and cocked it. He placed it into his shoulder holster.

Felix then sat down in the car and turned the key in the ignition. The car hummed on and Felix put in gear. Just then his phone started to ring. He picked it up and answered it.

"Now we dont want you to leave just yet Felix, we still need to plan," Reeds said through the phone.

"Then what do we do now?"

"I have just attained some help from the FBI and they will be here in the hour, we need you to come up here and help us plan the strike,"

"Where do i go?

"Well first you might want to get out of the car and then you will head into the building to the left of you,"

Felix stepped out of the car and walked into the building with the cell phone in his ear. Reeds lead him through the building and outside a large wooden door before he hung up. Felix put the phone away and walked up to the door and pushed it open. There was Reeds along with some men that were heavily armed.

"Great you made it, the FBI is on the ground and will be here momentarily,"

"Why are the FBI involved?"

"They owe me something and they dont have anything to gain from the Yakuza being around, when they arrive you will debrief them on this map and then we will strike tonight,"

Then the door opened behind Felix, he spun and saw more men enter the room. The FBI was here.

John walked up to the FBI person at the front and said "nice to see you again Josh"

he replied " you too L"

after a quik discusion they had it planned out and the FBI director had told him that they might have found Hiro since the girl who was with him foolishly brought him to a hospital and that they have sent 10 FBI agents to the hospital and got the local cops to set up a perimiter.

The FBI had brought 50 men with them to help the assualt on the compound and they set off and where going to wait in survailance around the compound as 3 FBI agents L and Felix went in and took out the gaurds, John had set up a small opening incase Felix wanted to take out any non armed personal who he had a beef against.

They set off and would be there within the hour.

Sorry I haven't posted my computer has been screwing up...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Hiro held on to Aaron for awhile. He feared he may never see her again.[/I]

"Thank you Aaron... but it's not safe for you here anymore.. I fear that my being here has triggered the feds. There will be at least ten to twelve of them so I'm asking you.. Please run Aaron, run as far as you can from here. Respect my wishes please.."
[I]
Hiro said with a very concerned look on his face. He pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Aaron shuttered as Hiro's lips pressed against hers.[/I]

"Go Aaron please. I don't want you to die here. Just leave me my guns.. If I have to go out then there is no better way then in the blaze of fire" [I]Hiro said with Honor.[/I]

[I]Aaron placed Hiro's guns next to him and walked out of the room.[/I]

"Goodbye Aaron.." [I]Hiro whispered with a tear crawling its way down his cheek.[/I]
Thats all I can think of for now I cant think of what the Feds part should be lol

A few tears ran from Aarons eyes as she left the room. She looked down and slowly walked down the hall. When she finally looked up she saw 47, holding a very strange looking shotgun at her head level. "Holy shit!" she screamed and ducked. 47 fired one round. it was a flamethrower cartridge. A ball of flame nearly filled the hall and incinerated a police officer standing just behind Aaron.

She looked back and saw the horribly burned cop. "What the fuck was that?!" she screamed some more. "No time" 47 replied "I'm here to help." He extended his hand to her and she stood up on her own. "No! you tried to kill us! I have to warn Hiro!" She started down the hall back towards Hiro's room. 47 was bigger and faster than her, in seconds he was in front of hr again with that big shotgun once more.

Aaron began to cry and she pleaded "Please don't kill us! I'll do anything just don't kill us!" 47 grunted and replied "I am here, to help you" slightly louder than the first time. Aaron didn't believe him so he went to see Hiro. When he got to Hiro's room, Hiro was already up and fully dressed. He had loaded his pistols and was currently thinking about what to do when 47 walked in. "Holy shit!" Hiro yelled and pointed his guns at 47. "Wait!" 47 responded.

"Why shouldn't I kill you right now?" Hiro asked still aiming at 47 "The logical reasons are that I'm here to help and because you might not make it out of here alive. The obvious one, is because I'd kill you too, then she'd be totally screwed" 47 answered gesturing to Aaron, who had come in the door right after him.

Hiro looked at 47 then at Aaron, who looked scared and sad. And he decided to trust the man who tried to kill him not 24 hours ago. 47 aimed his shotgun at Hiro and said "Don't try it" calmly. Hiro then slowly lowered his pistols while looking at Aaron. 47 said "None of us will make it out if we don't have a plan. as he sat on Hiro's bed and took out a device similar to a day planner.

Aaron sat by Hiro, who sat down shortly after 47. She hugged him and cryed. Hiro held her close and Wispered.

"Shhh...Be quiet. Don't cry...."

47 looked at the two through the corner of his eye.

"There's no time for this!" He said sternly.

Aaron turned and wiped a new tear off her face. She thought for a bit and loooked at Hiro and 47. Both looked deep in thought but seemed not to have a clue what to do.She sat thinking and let out a light sigh.

"The answer so simple!! Why didn't I realize it before!! All we need to do is use the fire escape ladder!!" She pointed at a sliding glass door wich led to a balcony. On the right hand side of the the balcony was, indded, a fire escape. "Anyone have a laptop? I can breach the hospital computer! I can make it seem like we've never even been here before!"

47 handed Aaron his lap top. She flipped it open and turned it on. Hiro got up and locked the door.Aaron pulled a Cd from her back pocket and slid it in the disk drive. While installing the program Swat and feds rushed to the door and tried to break it down. They fought against the sturdy wooden door and Hiro's body weight but in the end prevailed. The door flew open knocking Hiro down. Aaron looked up and ran to the fallen Hiro's side. She helped him up much to his disapproval and ran back to the sliding glass door wich 47 opened (with force). They all ran down but Aaron failed to keep up. She soon tripped fell unkown to Hiro and 47 who thought she was right behind them. She watched as the assasins fled without her.

Feds came rushing around her nd she did as they . She stood and turned with her hands up as they searched her. They discarded two hand guns from her waist. One brave fed insisted on "copping a feel". She gasped and her eyes widened as she felt the man grope her ass. She twisted and kicked him in the groine. They soon after forced her into a vehicle and took off.

Hiro an 47 were well away from the hospital when Hiro finally said "Wait! Where's Aaron?!" looking at 47 in shock. 47 was still as calm and relaxed as he normally was. "I don't know." he replied. "What?! You don't know?! You mean you lost her?!" Hiro went to punch 47 in the jaw out of anger, but 47 caught him by the wrist and twisted his arm behind his back painfully. "No, We lost her." said 47.

Still with his arm behind him Hiro said "Well we have to go get her!" "I agree" replied 47. 47 then released Hiro's arm and took out his black gps-like device. "What the hell is that?" Hiro asked, thinking that 47 was wasting time. "It's how we'll find her" 47 explained "The same policemen that took her must have taken my lap top, I can track my lap top, and in thus I can track her." Hiro took a second to process it then said "Oh, well good, you do that." feeling slightly irritated that he couldn't do something to help.

After about 3 minutes 47 said "Got it!" with almost a little sign of happiness in his voice. "We need to go here. Fast!" 47 told Hiro, while pointing to a small police station on a mini-map. "They'll keep her here to question her before actually taking her to court or anything." 47 explained.

"At best if we hurry, they'll be arguing with the fbi as to who gets to keep her." Hiro was glad and said "Great let's go" 47 grabbed the back of his shirt and said "Wait, we're just going to burst in and kill everyone?" Hiro answered "No we're going to walk in kill everybody, except her, take her out. Then blow up the building and any evidence we were there."

47 was slightly content with it so he let Hiro go. Then he said "First we cut the power, that way there's no chance of them calling for back up and no chance of a video camera giving the feed to another station." Hiro nodded in reply and they both began walking to the station. 47 had hidden his shotgun in a guitar cased "donated" by a random bystander.

"I'll cut the power the circuit board has to be on the roof." [I]Hiro said[/I]

"You should go through the ventilation system. I'll meet you inside." [I]47 replied.[/I]

[I]Hiro climbed a utility latter on the side of the building and looked around the roof for the circuit board. He planted a small patch of C4 on it and set it to twenty seconds" Hiro ran and dove into the vents just before the explosion. The power in the station went out along with all camera systems and radio.[/I]

"Bad idea arresting me you idiots just sealed your fate." [I]said Aaron to one of the officers guarding her.
[/I]
[I]Hiro dove out of the vents guns blasting away at who ever he could see. 47 soon entered and pulled out his shot gun so well hidden in his guitar case. 47 blasted a guards head clean off.[/I]
Ok this is my short post I dont want to take all of the fun :)

47 blasted a man's head off, spattering the man behind him with blood. The second officer screamed but his chest was blown out before he could draw his handgun. in seconds the whole station was in complete havoc. The officers guarding Aaron heard gun shots, and tried to radio for help. But the system was down. "Ha you're fucked now!" Aaron laughed as the guards ran out of the room. Hiro was waiting for them and shot each of them three times in the head.

Then he ran into the cell room. "Hiro!" Aaron said happily "You came to save me!" Hiro smiled back and they hugged through the bars. "We came to save you." 47's vice cut from behind as he pulled Hiro away from the bars and shot out the lock. Aaron ran out of the cell and hugged Hiro again. "I was so afraid I would never see you again!" she cried a little. 5 more guards ran in the door way and 47 shot one in the face. It was a pepper round. cayenne pepper extract flew hard into the mans eyes mouth and nose.

He fell to the ground screaming in pain and the other guards looked down at his for a second. 47 then hit one in the right temple with his shotgun and drew his baller. "That was my last round" he explained as Hiro shot the three standing guards. 47 then shot the two on the ground, one shot to the head each. "Come on" he said as they all walked out of the room. Hiro noticed a number of compressed gas cylinders around the station. "Methane!" he exclaimed. 47 simply cracked a slight smile in the side of his lips and said "Hurry."

They walked out of the station hiding their guns, after Aaron had retrieved hers. 47 took out basic emergency flare gun. Hiro and Aaron smiled at each other and 47 shot into the station. The entire building was blazed into an inferno. Broken bricks and glass flew everywhere. 47 looked at the other two and said "Well what now?" they just laughed and said Aaron , "I don't know you're the pro. at this stuff." 47 thought for a second and said "You can work for my business. We need to get to new jersey though." Then they all began walking to the airport casually.

The flight to New jersey wasn't long but Aaron was exausted. She leaned on Hiro's shoulder and fell asleep. Hiro put his arm around her and looked at her with a slight smile. He was happy to still be with her.

47 Sat reading a small book. He looked at the two and turned back to his book. [I] An assasin shouldn't fall in love. It always ends in sorrow and remorse. Hiro why are you such a fool to let your emotions take control of you. On the other-hand I could be under-estimating him. He could be using her. A hacker is a good thing to have around. Especially for assasins. [/I] He thought while reading.

The plane came to a stop and the got off. They stoppd in the lobby to regroup.

"We need some where to stay." 47 told them.

"Ian will gladly offer his home to us. He's a close frined of mine and a hacker too. We learned to hack together. Hes a year older than me and will do [I]any[/I] thing for me." Aaron said.

"How can we trust him?" Hiro questioned.

"Because I'm his Baby girl. " She smiled stragely.

"And..."47 replied.

"Ummm....and Me and him..." She looked at Hiro.Then looked at the ground in a fidgety kind of way. "Me and him-"

"Ok. We get it!" Hiro said starting to become jealous of this Ian. "We can trust him lets go."

[I]Hiro turns to 47 and speaks to him in Italian, being a world class assassin you must have an advanced knowledge of International Linguistics.[/I]

"Quando colpiamo il nostro nemico, colpiamo duro. Giusto come i vecchi periodi." [I]Hiro said to 47.[/I]

"Nessun superstiti?" [I]47 asks.[/I]

"Sì, nessun superstiti." [I]Hiro says[/I]

"What the hell are you two babbling about?" [I]Aaron asks as they reach Ian's door.[/I]

"Just old war stories Aaron nothing to be concerned about." [I]Hiro tells Aaron[/I]

"Well we're here." [I]Aaron says[/I]

Aaron knocked on the door. A man with bloodshot eyes, dialated pupils and an ignorant smile answered the door. His hair was dirty blonde and messy.

"Government, you?" He said to the poeple standing outside the door.

"ERIC!!!" Aaron hugged him tightly.

"There're ATTACKING!!!" He yelled in a high voice.

"Ok. Eric hide in the closet and they will go away." A boy with messy black hair and a tall thin body walked to the door."Hi, Dearest." He said to Aaron. He looked at the other two, pausing and slightly glaring at Hiro. Aaron hugged him tighter than Eric.

"Ian!!! I missed you!!!" She squealed.

"I know." He said calmly back."How long will you be in?"

"I don'know."

"Stay as long as you need. We have 1 room open. I assume you'll be sleeping with me,though so these 2 can share a room." Ian kept a steady glare at Hiro for a while before leading them in.