OtakuBoards

Blood of An Assassin (MLV-S)

Synister

Time to get this rolling thank you everyone who has signed up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]A Japanese man named Hiro sits in a small diner at a table with a woman. A man comes in and approaches them and sits down with them.[/I]

[I]Hiro looks at him and nods, the man nods back and orders a glass of water.[/I]

?You got the product?? [I]Asked the man[/I]

?Yes, do you have the money?? [I]Hiro responds.[/I]

[I]They both pause as the waitress brings the man his water. He takes a sip and lays a five on the table.[/I]

?where?? [I]Asked the man[/I]

?It?s in my car, that black Cadillac right out the door.? [I]Hiro responds.[/I]

[I]The man pulls a gun under the table and holds it to Hiro?s stomach.[/I]

?Let?s have them key?s. Slowly slide them over to me.? [I]Grunts the man[/I]

[I]A large grin across Hiro?s face glows..[/I]

?You are making a very big mistake.. You see my friend across the table there? She?s aiming a sawed off shotgun right at your **** patch. Now if you value your man hood I suggest you hand me your gun and walk away.?

[I]The man slowly hands his gun to Hiro. He then stands up and walks out the door towards his car, unknowingly being followed out by Hiro. As he gets into his car a bullet shreds through the back of his skull.[/I]

?You forgot your change.? [I]Hiro says as he walks away with his arm wrapped around his woman?s waist.[/I]
[I]
Hiro pulls out his cell phone and dials a number.[/I]

?The job is finished, you can wire transfer the funds to my account.? [I]Hiro hangs up the phone.[/I]

[I]Hiro and his girlfriend get into the car and drives to there motel. They get into there room and start to pack up. Hiro never stays in the town of his targets for too long.[/I]

[I]His cell phone rings and he picks it up, what he hears is a bit of a shock to him but he plays it cool.
[/I]
?I?m listening? consider it done.? [I]Hiro hangs up the phone and sits down on the bed. He sits and thinks about what he was about to do. His girl comes out from in the bathroom.[/I]

?What?s wrong Hiro? You look like your about to be sick.? [I]She asks[/I]

[I]Hiro looks up at her and smiles.[/I]

?No, I?m fine.. I have another job, It?s a quick one.? [I]He responds[/I]

[I]Hiro stands up and walks over to his woman. He holds her close, she kisses his neck.
[/I]
?Do you love me?? [I]She whispers into his ear.[/I]

?Always..? [I]Hiro whispers back.
[/I]
[I]The sound of a silencer goes off in between them. Hiro holds her closely in his arms as she slowly gives out her last breath. Hiro lays her gently down on the bed.[/I]

?I?m sorry..? [I]Hiro whispers as he walks out the door.[/I]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man walks down the street, he has a newly pressed suit and a nice tie. He seems to be in a hurry, he's also holding a briefcase that says "Lockland law inc." on it. He walks into a large court house.

He is sweating quite a bit, clearly nervous, as he heads to the bathroom to wash up. He goes into the bathroom over to the sink and washes his face a few times. Then as he goes to walk out a small silver cord falls around his neck.

Within seconds the cord tightens and the man begins to struggle. He flails and waves his arms franticly. As he tries to get free everything begins getting dark. He catches a glimpse in the mirror of his attacker.

It's another man, slightly taller than the first with no hair and a look of indifference in his eyes. The man falls to his death, and 47 stands before his dead body. 47 has killed many times before, he drags the body into a stall and locks the door from the inside.

Then he changes into a suit identical to the lawyers, and walks out of the bathroom as if nothing happened. 47 then proceeds to the waiting room and asks his 'client' to follow him. Unfortunately the client follows.

The client himself is a short man with short blonde hair and a raggedy suit. His name is Stan Salaxo, he witnessed a murder and 47's employer would rather he didn't testify to against the killer.

47 lead Stan to the bathroom where he had killed the first, the actual lawyer. Then asks him to look into an empty stall. When he does 47 takes out a small hand gun, his trusty over customized silverballer and asks Stan to look closer.

Stan tries and says "Hey man, I can't see anything , maybe--" he was cut off by a nearly silent shot from the baller. The bullet fired through the brainstem and Stan?s lifeless body falls onto the toilet. 47 casually changes back into his original suit and closes the second stall door.

He sits on a bench and opens a small laptop, then he sends an email saying the target was eliminated and read an email for his latest job. Then he stood up and began walking towards the local airport, while counting through several bills. Checking to see how many tickets he can buy without getting more cash.

The clicking of computer keys filled the empty library. Hacker Alien was typing 60 words per minute. She was concentrating, trying to get someones, anyones pin number. Words flashed on the screen, names , profiles, numbers, all racing across the screen. Her eyes scanning every word every letter and number.

"Damn." She failed.

"Damn." She fails again.

"Fuck yeah!!" Mission completed. A pin number rested on the screen. She grabbed a note book from her "HIM" messenger bag. She tore out a paper, grabbed her pencil and wrote the pin on it. She deleted everything she did and left the library. Aaron walked to an AM machine and withdraw $150.00 from Silvia Cortens account using her pin number. she saw a restraunt close by.

She walked to the restraunt and managed to get a table next to a couple, the male was japanese. they were talking but their conversation had no concern to her. she ordered water and the water left.

She glanced over he looked familiar.She turned and stared anylizing him. She knew him. Hackers and theifs and assasins often spoke of him on an underground private hacker site. It was Hiro a very popular and skilled assasin. She continued to stare.

She kept watching as The famous assasin(oxymoron :D ) drew his gun and shot the chic. He called for a doggy bag and left. She followed soon after. but lost him when he jumped in his care. Withthat she retreated back to her library.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that Day

[I]I saw Hiro...

Yeah? Was he hot?

He was alright.

Hey i'm in Newyork. wanna visit?

Sure. I could use a vacation.

go to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel
What do you mean vacation? You don't work! Well gt your ass down here soon. Later..[/I]

The im conversation didn't last long but she was now officially on her way to the "Big Apple", To a fancy hotel.

She used the subway and acheived her goal. She went From the subway to her directed location. When she arrived she crawled up the stairs to her friends room. A man dead. On the ground.Her friend, dead. She toughened up and left to try to find another place to stay.She got Money from an am using the pin she got earlier and shes gone.

Lilian was just walking down the roads of america when she saw a resturaunt nearby. She went to an AM machine and withdrew $250 and went into the restraunt and sat at a table near some japenese guy. "Stupid japenese"She murmured staring at him. 'I think i have seen him before.HIRO!Crap!' She thought as her food arrived. She had ordered some lassagna but told the waiter to put it in a doggy bag,paid her bill and walked out before hiro recognized her but it was to late. She had already been seen. She rushed home making sure she wasnt being followed.

Mitsuki took out a cigarette and a lighter and stated to smoke. After a few seconds, a bunch of gangster looking teenagers suddenly went in in a loud tone. At first he didn't mind them until they broke a jar and shouted "Clean up on Aisle 7" and started laughing. They then slammed a bag of chips and one of them jokingly said "I suppose that this is a promotional item." "Take that and you'll get a taste of my chrome." Mitsuki responded. "Ohh... Tough guy..." They then started surrounding Mitsuki. Mitsuki drew out his gun in a blink of an eye. and pointed it at one of the kids' face. "Okay okay... We'll leave." After that the gangsters left the store. Mitsuki took out a mop and cleaned the mess made by those kids.

After he cleaned the mess, he went back to the counter and smoked his cigarette. After a few seconds, a black limo came by across the store with the window slightly opened. "Huh?" Mitsuki stared at the opened part and saw something shining. "Shit!" He then quickly ducked and the vase behind him was smashed. The car quickly left upon missing the target. "That was close." He then stood up. After a couple of minutes, his boss came. "What the hell has happened?" His boss shouted upon seeing the broken vase. "Do you know how much it costs? This is the third time that I leave you the store and something breaks when I come back. I don't what to do anymore when I have to attend some errands and leave you the store. Well anyways, this is coming out of your salary." A group of men wearing black coats, pants, tie, like the guys of MiB, came after his boss' sermon. "Excuse me, I have to take out the trash." Mitsuki said while rushing outside. "And while your at it, feed the dog." His boss shouted.

"Why are you here?" Mitsuki said while staring at them. The men didn't said a word and started attacking Mitsuki. "You asked for it." Mitsuki said while taking out his gun equiped with a silencer. Silent Gunfires where heard from the the alley but not loud enough to make a commotion. After the gunfires stopped, Mitsuki was standing in front of the dead bodies of the men. "It this because I killed that assassin because of my former job?" He said while keeping his gun and threw the trash bags in the trash bin and fed his boss' dog.

lostvoice please edit your post if you re read the prologue in my first post I added that I assassinated my girlfriend.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Hiro sits at the restaurant table enjoying a cup of herbal tea. The waiter comes up to him and slyly palms Hiro a note. Hiro reads the note under the table and blinks twice while looking at the waiter.
[/I]
[I]The waiter then turns and heads out the door as if he never worked there. Hiro glances over at a girl who seemed startled, she walks out the door at a fast pace holding a doggy bag.[/I]

"She looked familiar.. Where have I seen her before.." [I]He puts his money on the table and walks out. Hiro then gets into his car and hops on the highway, his destination is New York.[/I]

[I]Upon reaching New York he pulls into a parking space in front of Grand Central Station. Hiro walks to a locker and opens it, all there was is a cell phone with a number on the back. He dials the number and someone answers.[/I]

"Hiro here, who's the target? How much? Consider it done." [I]Hiro hangs up the phone and walks back out to his car.[/I]

[I]Hiro drives to The Waldorf Astoria Hotel, who ever the target was he was class five priority. Awkwardly there were no body guards around, he takes the nearby elevator and arrives in front of the targets door. Hiro knocks twice, someone responds.[/I]

"Who is it?" [I]The man inside asks

Hiro pulls out his two silenced desert eagles and holds them up in front of the door.
[/I]
"Hotel manager sir.. I must have a word with you about a matter of great importance." [I]Hiro said[/I]

[I]The man unlatches the lock and opens the door.. The last thing he would ever see is two barrels staring him in the eyes. Hiro fires sending one bullet through each of the mans eye balls.[/I]

[I]Hiro leaves the hotel as if nothing ever happened, he drives to a nearby motel and checks in.[/I]

She found a dingy motel not far away and decided to settle there.

"Hi, miss." The clerk said obbviously not lloking at her face.

"I want a room." Aaron said coldly. She was beginning to grow angry with the death of her friend as it settled into her thoughts, digging deeper, making her think.

"Here miss." He said handing her a key to the room next to the last person to check in.

She decended the stairs. She approached her room and slid the key easily into the lock.She turned it to open it but had noi luck. Again. Stuck. Again, her rage began to bubble up inside her.Again. Still locked.

[I]SLAM![/I] She had rammed her body full throttle at the door.It didn't budge.[I]SLAM![/I] Still nothing. [I]SLAM![/I] Access denied. She drew her hand gun and held it to the the lock. She fired and the hall way echoed with the sound. She looked around and fired three more shots. The lock opened. She kicked the door opened and shut it behind her . It slid open again.

Curious heads poked out there doors. Even the Assiassin next door curiously looked outside.

47 looked at his overly expensive sapphire studded watch, he didn't want to take a plane all night so he needed a place to sleep. But first, his hit. He had one hit in this town to take care of while he was here. He took out a piece of paper and stroked off the name 'Stan Salaxo' and looked down the list.

'Mitsuki' Apparently working in a convenience store on the other side of town. He walked to a bus stop and got on the next bus there. He rode down to the general area of Mitsuki's store, and walked the rest of the way.

After a few minutes he was there, he strolled in casually and flipped through a magazine. Then he took out a picture from his pocket and compared it to the clerk in the store, not Mitsuki. His boss was the only one there.

47 walked over to the counter and asked where Mitsuki was. "Why? You his boyfriend?" Asked Mitsuki's boss in reply. "No, never mind can I apply for a job?" 47 asked. "No I have all the workers I need." said Mitsuki's boss. Then 47 went back to searching for Mitsuki.

"ok, tell Mitsuki that Mr. Julio was looking for him." 47 told him in his usual unemotional steely voice. "Yah whatever, lemme right that down." replied Mitsuki's boss looking for some paper "OK 'Julio' how do you spell that J, U,--" The clerk was interrupted by three bullets shattering his spine. "I think this will send the message just fine." 47 said as he walked away and reholstered his silverballer.

Mitsuki's boss was on the floor surrounded by blood, 47 had flipped the "come in we're open/ sorry, we're closed" sign, so no one would find the body to soon. Next to the body a small piece of paper lied soaked in the blood of the corpse "Dear Mitsuki whenever you decide to come in, a man was looking for you, his name is Mr. Ju" The note stops half way through the fake name 47 gave.

Felix locked and set the alarm to his car and strolled up to the door of his office. He opened the door to the usual ring of the bell, and he saw the smiling face of Katherine, his secretary and fiance.

"Morning!" Katherine said with a bright smile from behind her desk.

"Morning, did I miss anything while I was sleeping?"

"Sure did, The Uanino family dropped off their check for the job, and three Japanese men came to the office asking for an appointment,"

"Probably some new clients,"

"I also sent out our wedding invitations,"

"Great, to think in only a month we will be married,"

"I can hardly wait,"

"Well you must, and i must get to work."

Felix walked back into his office and opened a drawer pulling out his modified GLOCK-35 and slid it into his shoulder holster. He sat back in his chair and put his feet up on his desk. He heard the bell to the door ring and some clatter in the room. Then a sound came from the room that sent a shiver down Felix's spine. Three rounds shot from a silenced gun. Felix rose to his feet and started to pull the gun from his holster when the door flew open and a round dug itself into his shoulder. His are swung out and his GLOCK with it, the GLOCK went flying across the room. Two Japanese men entered the room and sat down in the seat across from his desk. One had a nice suit on and the other was holding the gun was wearing a red dress shirt and jeans.

"Greetings Mr. Conland, I hope we didn't catch you at a bad time," said the man in the suit, Felix was fumbling under his desk for the pump action shout gun he had placed there for such a reason.

"No, except for this bullet wound this wouldn't be a bad time for anything,"

"You might want to include the dead secretary, but that is no comparison to the meaningfulness of your death to the Yakuza,"

The fear that Felix had felt earlier had now been realized, he had lost the one important thing in his life, he was determined to kill both of these men and all of those who are associated with them.

"And who may i ask did i kill to piss you off to the point of killing my fiance and myself,"

"Ah Mr. Conland, I didn't expect to strike such a blow to you,"

"A mistake you will not soon live to regret, now answer the question,"

"I DON'T THINK YOU ARE IN THE POSITIONS TO MAKE THREATS AND DEMANDS!!!" yelled the man standing by the door as he raised his gun to Felix's head.

Then there it was, salvation, Felix's hand found the shotgun and pulled it free from its mount. He cocked it as gently as he could, even though it was built for silence. He raised it up with his left hand to where he thought it would inflict the most damage to the man on the other side of the desk, he took a deep breath, and pulled the trigger. Success, not only did the round break through the desk and kill the man in the suit but it knocked him onto the man beside the door knocking him down, stunning him, and making him drop his gun. Felix wasted no time in diving over his desk and grabbing the dropped gun, he spun around quickly and planted the slug straight into the mans skull.

He ran into the entrance room where his fiance lay, three bullets in her chest. He was too late, they had killed the only woman he had ever loved. He pulled out his St. Christopher's medal and removed t from the chain, in its place he put the engagement ring. He took off his coat and walked into the other room and pulled his knife out of his desk, his next job was to remove the bullet and sew himself up.

An hour after he had sew himself up he was going through his contacts in the mafia families, he needed revenge, and he would kill anyone in his way.

As John was sitting in his desk his cellphone begun to ring and he picked it up immediatly and said "yes i understand" as the situation regarding Mitsuki was explained. He said " ok then i'll call off the hit imediatly but you'll still have to pay for 50% for the costs of preparation", after a short conversation he said "ok 35% of the original price it is i'll contact my agent right away".

2 hours later he was down in the city of New York and was walking briskly towards a designated meeting place between one of his men and his top assasins. He knew he had to do it in person or else the identity of the assasin might leak to one of his employee's and he hated to hire new employee's. He reached the designated point 5 minutes before he'd show up and put down his suitcase with his company logo on it he knew he would noticethat contained files about the canclation of the one assasination and his assignment to kill the leader of a transportation industry in New Jersey for a rival company and the amount he'd be paid as a bonus over normal a whole $100,000.

John walked quikly back to his office building and set up for a plane to take the assasin over to New Jersey without any record and a Car incase he decided to take a different transportation method.

47 walked along the street and got a call on his cell, he didn't answer he just looked at the number and the caller info and closed his phone. He then made it to another bus stop. And noticed a briefcase with his logo on it.

He sat down on a nearby bench and read the documents inside the case, then he closed it and threw it in a trash can while he walked away. 47's job to kill Mistuki was called off, but a new hit was assigned in New Jersey.

He got to the airport and asked the counter attendant for any reservations made under the name Mr. Byrd. The attendant cheerfully smiled and escorted him to a private jet awaiting him in the runway.

As 47 flew to New jersey he used his laptop to study up on his next target a little. it was a Mr. Frank Robson.The owner of an overly successful trucking company that's been using it's resources to transport illegal arms through boarders.

Some higher up drug dealers in the area have been getting bad or undersized product from his companies. And they wish for that type of transportation to go under new management. He arrived in New Jersey in the late afternoon and decided to take out Frank immediately.

He travelled to Franks main base of operations, a rather large truck stop, conveniently close to the airport. 47 walked in disguised as a trucker and asked for Frank, for he needed to give him some cash from a recent buy out.

Some tough looking truckers brought 47 up three floors to a hidden penthouse owned souly by Frank. They wouldn't leave then alone together, so naturally the second Frank left for some air, 47 quickly and quietly disposed of the guards, with his silverballer, and dragged the bodies to the closet.

Then once Frank returned, 47 hid behind the door. Frank ran to the center of the room and was shocked by the blood all over the floor. Before he could call for more guards however, 47 jabbed him in the neck from behind with a needle.

Frank fell to the ground in almost an instant, and 47 threw his body out the window, since there were so many drugs in Frank's system already. There was no way someone could tell he was poisoned.

When everyone in the area ran out side to look at the fallen body. 47 quietly snuck out a side exit and changed into his suit, before sending a beeper message to his superior telling him that the job was done. And that he needed a place to stay tonight.

AAron was in a bad mood as of now. She had no mind to deal with poeple or to even look at them. At this point she would kill anyone who dared look into her eyes. She threw her bag down and jumped on her bed.She snatched up the remote and turned on the tv. It was basic cable and the first thing to come on was the news.

"[I]Three murders took place today. there is little known about the killer but it was said to have been done by two different poeple. The reason they were killed remains unknown. The police are doing all they can to find and hunt down the murderers[/I]." He spoke in a perfect tone and his graying hair was perfectly gelled back.Aaron hated his perfect look. She hated perfect poeple[I]."Back to you Tom." [/I] He concluded.

The tv flipped back to the anchor poeple but she turned it off before anything more was said. She scensed she was being watched and looked at her door she stayed staring at it for some time.

A man in a trenchcoat walked off a plane into a New Jersey Airport and walked out into the steets. He came up to a black Chevrolet Corvette C6.R and drive to an old warehouse that recently came into my possesion. He open the doors and he saw the revamped inside, a empty nothingness except a small room with alot of computers in it. He turn on the computer screen and type in a password, reach under the desk and press a button at the sametime as it's checking the password and racks of guns come out of hiding from the walls. He quickly check the inventory over and notice that the guns where not of the quality that was ordered and made a quick phone call.

"the goods are not as he ordered them, he will require you to send back half of the money we paid you, if you don't like the idea then we'll have to eliminate you and any around you"
"okay then we'll expect the money in the usual payment method so it is untracable"

The man called another number "yes hello Mr.Reeds, this is Mello"

The man explained the situation and walked out of the building. He had a suitcase that contained details of the gun salesman location and the requirments to killing him, of a bonus of $250,000 if it is done after the transaction of the money back to us and noone finds out about him sending the money back and if they do find out they must die. It also had a small black device with a screen very simular to a GPS that had a USB link cable ready attached.He set the suitcase down beside a dumpster so that it was in partial sight and he upened up a small bag with about 12 cell phones in it .He looked through them and found the right one and then he called a number, put the phone back in the bag and walked away.

*ring, ring* 47 took a cell phone with his logo on it, out of his pocket. He opened the phone looked at the caller info and the number calling and flipped his phone closed. Then he made his way to the briefcase next to a dumpster.

He opened in and took out a file folder and the small black device, he plugged the device into his laptop as he stood reading the file. To let files upload to the laptop. His next target was one working with his last kill, a very close business partner to Frank.

His Name was Steven Yorzenov, a young successful business man dash arms dealer working just under Frank. When Frank was taken out of the picture, drug dealers tried to take over the transportation part of his dealings, but they were beaten to it by Steven.

They wish to have it for themselves and 47's superior himself wants Steven dead. There was also something about extra money 47 and his company could obtain if they took out other targets close to Steven.

Once done reading, 47 threw the folder into the dumpster along with the black device, after unplugging it. Then he read new files about the safe house his boss had set up and weapons there for 47 to restock with.

47 went to the warehouse and began looking through the weapons and weapon parts, making new intricate arms he could use on this mission. His first creation was a new silverballer. He completely took his normal baller apart and laid out a large assortment of parts.

His final product was a baller with an extended slide, built in silencer in the barrel, extended double capacity clip, a laser sight, and a minor scope. Of coarse he also kept his rapid fore modification intact.

Next he built an assault rifle, it was an m4 carbine, with a medium range scope, a drum magazine, extra pistol grip, double size magazine, and screw on silencer, all topped off with low velocity ammunition. 47 had a knack for making arms, and he would need some special guns for this mission.

OOC:Sorry i wasnt here for a while!But im here now!
IC:
Lilian was in here apartment when a robber broke in. He didnt seem to notice her at first but then after she spoke he realized he was caught red handed. "What are you doing here?" She demanded from the robber. "What the hell do you think?!Now if you dont mind stay out of my way and you wont-" The robber started but didnt have time to finish when lilian took her sword out and stabbed him in the head. She pulled it out and left sheathing her bloody sword. She walked out of the building and down the street when hiro drove by her. He recognized her as one of his failed missions. "Crap!" She muttered dissapearing into the shadows of an alleyway. "Heh!Nice purse there miss" Said a thug grabbing her purse. "Wow! $150,A diamond watch,A diamond necklace and whats this?It seems to be a-" He started. Lilian had unsheathed her sword and had been running towards the robber who was walking away.She stabbed a major blood vain before stabbing a pressure point to make sure he was dead. She walked out sheathing her sword again before going to a motel. She had left her apartment building and was checking into a motel only because she didnt feeli like being around when the bloody body was found.

"This is so fucked up..." Mitsuki said as he was starting at the corpse of his boss. "I didn't liked him anyway." He said to himself while lighting up a stick of cigaratte. "Mr. Julo... shit with these codenames. It looks like I'm again on the hitlist." He then walked out of the store and threw the cigarette butt beside the corpse.

He then went to a gunshop and bought some bullets and stuffs. He then afterwards went back to his apartment. By the time that he reached the door of his apartment, he noticed that the door was opened. He pulled out his gun and observed the area. His room was clean and there were no traces of anyone coming in. He then slowly went inside.

While cautiously walking inside, he noticed that his apartment was clean even though he rarely cleans it. "There's something wrong here." Suddenly a soft beep sounded. "Fuck!" He rushed of his place and by the time he got out the place went boom. "Seriously I need to find another place."

47 had made his rifle in such a way that he could take it apart when he needed to, he did so and put the pieces in a suitcase. He took his new baller and put it in his usual holster just within his suit. Then he walked out of the ware house. He walked to a street corner where an arranged ride was waiting disguised as a cab. He stepped in and said "I need to take care of some fireworks." The driver responded with "Yes, the fireworks have been dangerous" and the cab drove off.

It stopped just outside a large factory, inside there was a huge weapon production line, making rifles, pistols, and shotguns of every make and kind. 47 walked to the security quarters and found there, a single guard, watching TV on a small portable television set. 47 stuck up behind him after locking the door then placed his hands on the guards chin and the side of his head. 47 pushed in opposite directions and the mans neck cracked grotesquely as he died. 47 looked around and soon found a closet full of security uniforms.

He found one that would fit him and he put it on, then he walked out of the guards quarters and found a staircase. He proceeded to the second then third, and finally forth. He found Stevens office and walked in. Steven looked him up and down and eventually greeted him with "I don't recognize you, you must be one of the new ones.". "Yes, I just got employed" 47 replied. He looked around the room and saw Stevens wife, Samantha. Steven told her about everything, surely she knew about the money transaction. He also saw two more guards, they were patrolling in and out of the room so they weren't really a problem.

47 waited for the guards to leave. Steven was looking over a small balcony over his factory, and Samantha was looking at Steven. This meant no one was paying too much attention to 47, a lethal mistake, many have made before. 47 drew out his Baller and fired one shot into Samantha's head, she barely moved since she was already sitting, and Steven didn't turn around. 47 then walked next to Steven and asked "Why do you give your customers bad goods?"

"How would you know about that??" Steven asked back angrily. "Do you give refunds for those who ask??" Steven knew something was wrong as he turned around saying "Only my financial workers know that info, them and my--MY WIFE". Stevens voice changed drastically as he saw his dear Samantha dead behind him. "That's all I needed to know. Thank you for your co-operation." 47 said as he aimed the silver baller at the back of Stevens head.

As he fired the guards stormed in, hearing Steven's scream about his wife. They both drew hand guns, but 47 shot them before they got any shots off to alarm the factory further. He dragged all of the bodies to the center of the room and moved Stevens desk as well to conceal them. 47 then walked out of Stevens office to find and destroy his financial workers. So he could get the bonus money.

Hours past and still not one of his connections would help him. His fiance, now dead, was the only thing on his mind, that and revenge.He was down to his last family connection, if they wouldn't help him he was on his own against impossible odds. The phone started to ring.

"Hello," replied the man on the other line.

"Is this Marty?" asked Felix in a hushed tone.

"Yeah its me, who is this?"

"Its Felix, I need your help,"

"Felix? Usually we are the ones asking for help from ya,"

"Marty its important,"

"Seeing what ya have done for us i think we owe ya' one, what ya need?"

"The Yakuza sent men to kill me and they killed Katherine,"

"Your fiance?"

"Yes,"

Well what do you want us to do, i cant convince the family to take out the Yakuza." After those words left Marty's mouth a ring came at the door to Felix's office.

"Marty, ill be right back."

Felix ran over and grabbed his GLOCK off of the ground and grabbed the shotgun off his desk. He he got behind his desk and waited. Three men walked into his office wearing similar clothes to the men who raided his office earlier. They spanned out across the room. Felix marked his first target as he started to move around his desk. The man didn't have enough time to blink before the shotgun shell had embedded itself into his skull. Felix flipped over the desk and fired three rounds fr5om his GLOCK, one missed but three found their mark in one of the men's chests. The other man was able to fire off a round from his gun before getting shot in the head. Felix strolled over and picked up the phone.

"Now, where was I Marty?"

"WHAT HAPPENED? I HEARD GUNFIRE!"

"It was more men from the Yakuza, these were here to check on the ones that were here earlier,"

"You need to get out of there Felix,"

"NO, what i need to do is get some fucking help to take down these YAKUZA FUCKS!!!!"

"Easy, i cant give you any men but i can give you a number of a man who can get you some help,"

"What kind of help?"

"The good kind,"

"Whats his name?"

"Mr. Reeds, ill send the information to contact him through a secure line,"

"Good, then we will now set the wheels in motion for the destruction of the Yakuza."

47 took a few minutes to assemble his assault rifle, then he walked out of the office. A few guards took notice of his enhanced firearms and asked "Hey dude, why can't we have guns like that, we work just as hard as you. But you get the promotion?! What the fuck is that?!"

47 just decided to agree to save casualties "I've been working overtime a lot lately, maybe this is related to that." he said holding up the rifle. "Yah whatever, this is fucked!" said another guard as they both stormed off. 47 looked at a small map of the factory, he was supplied with in the suitcase. Upon finding where the financial workers would be 47 dropped the map and walked down to the second floor. He walked into a large room full of cubicles. 47 knew the low velocity rounds wouldn't break through everything he wanted them to.

He kneeled down and opened his suitcase, then he took out a clip full of magnum ammunition. He loaded the rifle and stood up again. The magnum rounds flew harder and faster, they would easily pierce the cubical walls. "Who here is a financial worker for Steven?" 47 asked loudly but calmly. Then a short man in a grey suit walked up next to him. "Are you stupid this room is where the financial people work, everyone here is completely advised about Stevens monetary affairs."

"I understand, thank you for your assistance." 47 replied holding up his rifle. He fired one shot silently into the mans head then continued by fired a line across the room. Shooting through every cubical. There were only a few survivors. And 47 took them out, as well. He walked around the cubicles shooting any living workers in the head. By then almost all of the guards ran in. 47 hid in a cubical and changed back into his suit, which closely resembled that of the ones just shot. And hid his rifle once again in a briefcase.

He ran out of the room trying to act as emotional as possible. Saying "I'm getting out of here it's too dangerous, I'm never coming here again!" But by the time 47 was out side his act was over, he stopped running and he took out his cell. 47 beeped his superior telling his the job was done. and the money transaction was secure. Then he walked back to the warehouse. He reloaded all of his guns and, to kill time, began making new guns with other customizations.

John Anthony was sitting at his desk readying some payments to go over to an offshore account when he recieved a call from his cell phone.

"Hello this is Mr.Reeds"

"Yes i understand the Yakuza"

"Ok you can meet with one of my people for a more private conversation"

"yes his name is Mr.Drong and he'll meet you at a warehouse thats in New Jersey i'll give you the specifications through a subordinate who'll be waiting in a fake cab just across the street from the eastern hospital, tell him to take you to the butchers"

John Anthony got up and set up for some men to watch the meeting area and went to get his weapons for he had some of his own problems with the Yakuza and wanted to take down as many of them as he could too.

he made a call and left a message at the warehouse to hide the goods and to make sure to be unseen when he comes.

By the time 47 was done he had a total of 5 masterpieces. Each of which were perfect to the finest detail. And works of genius.
[list]
[*][I]Pistol:[/I] His Silverballer, it has the Following customizations: A built in silencer, a laser sight, a red dot sight(minor scope), subsonic low calibre ammo, extended and double wide clip.

[*][I]Shotgun:[/I] His custom shotgun is of his own design, it's somewhat a combo of the existing DAO-12 and Pancor Jackhammer shotguns. It has a laser sight, a red dot sight, a custom built drum magazine, various custom made rounds, a screw on and built in silencer, and a butt stock.

[*][I]Assault Rifle:[/I] 47 has excessively customized an M4 carbine with a drum magazine. a screw on silencer, a medium range scope, a laser sight, an extra pistol grip, armour piercing ammo, and a grenade launcher loaded with a stun grenade.

[*][I]Sub-machinegun:[/I] This is a minutely changed H&K MP5, 47 has added a medium range scope, a screw on silencer, low velocity ammo, a double wide extended clip, and a laser sight.

[*][I]Sniper Rifle:[/I] This is 47's custom walther WA2000 he's added a long range scope, a screw on silencer, low velocity ammo, and a double wide extended clip.
[/list]
Shortly after completing the final one, 47 got a message to hide the guns and hide from sight, he took several briefcases to a back room in the warehouse behind a secret door, and he his there, just laying on a bed in complete silence.

[I]Hiro is disturbed by the gunshots in the hall way so he waits a few hours until the person inside is sleeping. He crawls out his window and slips in through the strangers window. Hiro notices that the stranger is fast asleep, so he does a quick sweep of the room and takes her guns. He holds his gun to the persons head.
[/I]
"Wake up." [I]Hiro demands[/I]

[I]The girl wakes up and is a bit startled.
[/I]
"Who are you and why did you follow me from New Jersey?" [I]Hiro asked while still holding his gun to her head.[/I]

"My name is Aaron... Who are you?" [I]Aaron replied already knowing the answer.
[/I]
"You can call me Hiro.. Now answer me! why are you following me!"[I] Hiro demanded again.
[/I]
[I]Hiro cocks the gun like he was about to fire but he saw a tear roll down her eyes.. She reminded him of his girlfriend. He lowers the gun and walks out, but before he does he takes the clips from her guns. Hiro takes the elevator downstairs and jumps into his car, and drives to the airport.[/I]

In new york Lilian was just sitting in her motel room when the news came on.

[I]"In other words 2 bodies were found dead today.ONe in an apartment building owned by a girl who was there before the body was found. The body was stabbed in the head and looked to be about 21. The other body was found dead in an alleyway stabbed in 2 places. A blood vein and a pressure point.Looked to be about 25" The newsman said before the T.V was clicked off.[/I]

"Damn it" She muttered to no one in particular. She looked out the window in time to see someone walking down the street. It was her old high school friend sky.

"Sky!Behind you!" She screamed out the window as she noticed that a person in black had come up behind her friend.But it was too late. Sky had gotten herself shot in the head and stomach. Then the gunman pointed the gun at lilian. She ducked as the shot came through the window and hit the waiter that was now coming in with her dinner.

"HELP!" She screamed as the waiter fell down bleeding from his upper abdomin.
People came rushing in and saw her rushing over to the waiters side. "Get an ambulance!Now!" She cried near hysteria now. She tried to stop the bleeding as best she could but the waiter was long dead before even getting to a hospital.

"The shot came through the window from a gunman" Lilian said shakily as she got out of the room. She walked out and went to a park and sat down on a bench.

Aaron hopped out of bed and picked up her guns. She knew the clips were missing but didn't care. She fell asleep in her clothes so preparation was easy. She grabbed her messenger bag and ran down the steps.

"If I were an assasin who felt that I was being followed, where would I go?" She thought aloud.

"The airport!!"She answered her own question.

She fled out the door and saw the creepy clerk from earlier getting into his car. She desperatley pushed him down grabbing the keys.

"What the fuck!!" He yelled getting back onto his feet.But it was to late. She had locked the door started the car and sped off with little regard to the speed limit.

The Airport wasn't far away. In fact it was a fairly short distance. She managed to find a parking spot and get inside the lobby safely.

She was panting by the time she reached the ticket booth and saw Hiro. He was at the front of the line and right about to perchase tickets.

"1 ticket for the flight to--" he was interrupted by the panting speach of Alien.

"Make that two tickets for the same flight." She gasped.

Hiro, beginning to get irritated with the hacker's persistancy, draw his gun and, slyly, put it against her side.

47 was bored waiting for the meeting to begin, so he decided to take a walk. He had just stepped out of the warehouse wearing his normal suit, and as usual carrying a briefcase. When a car sped past him. He was on the side walk a few feet away from the road. But he still felt the wind of the car push against him. He looked at the car driving away felt rather annoyed. He didn't respect the law but in his perspective "If you're going to break the law, break it quietly.".

So he planned to follow her, he drew his silverballer and shot a single bullet into a passing car. Hitting the driver in the head, the car swerved a little and finally stopped a few blocks down. Fortunately for 47 the car stopped just a little turned to the left, right in front of a red light. He opened the door and a body fell out. It was late so the streets were relatively void of anyone. 47 had enough time to drag the body into the trunk and get into the car before anyone showed up to see it.

He drove as fast as the car could go down the road in the direction that the previous car had gone. Soon enough he saw skid marks from a car going to fast around several corners. Figuring this was the track of the one he was following. He simply followed the skids. They led him to the airport, he eagerly grabbed his suitcase and took out his cell, as he ran into the lobby. As he ran into the ticketing area he sent a beeper message to his boss telling him he might be leaving the country.

He couldn't tell who has driven the car as it had been going quite over the speed limit. So he looked for anyone running or in a big hurry anywhere. He had almost given up when he noticed a man and girl in the front of the ticket line. They weren?t moving much and seemed to be in some sort of stale mate. 47 also saw that the girl was panting quite noticeably, and he knew she had obviously just stopped running.

47 caught a glimpse of something, it was metal seeing how it had flashed in his eyes when the light caught it right. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was a handgun, and this situation had gotten a lot more complicated. He instantly ran into the bathroom looking for some authority figure to suit. Luckily he found one, an airport security guard. He shot him quickly and took the uniform. In his hurry however he forgot to lock the door, so a man waiting for just a bit too long in the lobby had walked in. 47 dropped his handgun and briefcase and pulled out the fiberwire.

He swung one handle around the mans neck and caught it in his other hand, then he turned and pulled the wire over his shoulder. forcing the man to be pulled away from the doorway and onto his back. The man soon stopped struggling and 47 dashed out of the bathroom. He took the keys off the guard belt and broke one off in the door, keeping it shut. Then he ran to the ticket booth as fast as possible. 47 was very good at controlling his breathing so it was relatively easy for him to hide his deep breaths. He saw that the two were still locked in silent combat. As the ticket clerk was fetching their tickets.

Smiling to himself slightly he walked over to the pair of them and put his hands on each of their shoulders. He looked at the ticket clerk and said "Don't worry I just need these two for a moment. Please excuse the interruption." 47 then pulled them by the shoulders to the lobby and asked the two of them. "Who exactly are you? Neither of you have very much respect for the law I see." Hiro considered shooting the guard, but 47 seemed to be standing in just such a way that if he did. About 30 to 40 people would see it and panic. Using desert eagles, he definitely didn't have enough ammo to take care of everyone who saw the first shot.