Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Tommorow is my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't Wait.I am having a sleepover and I am inviting Matt.D{My best friend}And MC12{My cousin}...............I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :alcohol: :wow:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
WoooHA! How old will ya be?
...drinking eh, am I invited?!?!

Happy Birthday! (tomorrow ;) )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]WoooHA! How old will ya be?
...drinking eh, am I invited?!?!

I will be 13!!!!! I wont really be drinking though..My parents will be home.Sorry but you are not coming!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]Tommorow is my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't Wait.I am having a sleepover and I am inviting Matt.D{My best friend}And MC12{My cousin}...............I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :alcohol: :wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, Happy Birthday. Hope you get what you want.

:)Have a killer time, but easy on the booze (sorry, don't mean to sound like your mum.

:D
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=3]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Hope the party goes well. Must be hard to have a B-Day right after Christmas, no? Hopefully you have a great night and the party goes off with out a hitch. Enjoy it while it lasts ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...