Chris.C Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Tommorow is my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't Wait.I am having a sleepover and I am inviting Matt.D{My best friend}And MC12{My cousin}...............I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :alcohol: :wow:
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 WoooHA! How old will ya be? ...drinking eh, am I invited?!?! Happy Birthday! (tomorrow ;) )
Chris.C Posted December 26, 2001 Author Posted December 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]WoooHA! How old will ya be? ...drinking eh, am I invited?!?! I will be 13!!!!! I wont really be drinking though..My parents will be home.Sorry but you are not coming!
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [color=indigo]Happy Birthday, and drink merrily:laugh: [/color]
Delian Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]Tommorow is my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't Wait.I am having a sleepover and I am inviting Matt.D{My best friend}And MC12{My cousin}...............I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :alcohol: :wow: [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, Happy Birthday. Hope you get what you want. :)Have a killer time, but easy on the booze (sorry, don't mean to sound like your mum. :D
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=3]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Hope the party goes well. Must be hard to have a B-Day right after Christmas, no? Hopefully you have a great night and the party goes off with out a hitch. Enjoy it while it lasts ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pastbyer Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 [color=seagreen]Well, all I can say is... [SIZE=3]Happy Birthday!![/SIZE][/color]
Warlock Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Happy Birthday Chris.C! Y'know, we should really re-make the birthday topic...
velvet paws Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 happy b-day hahahah :D have a kool time!
backspace Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 have a great time and welcome to the teenage world hope you have tons o fun!! :) :D :naughty:
Wacky fun man Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 sweet, hope you don't barf:wow: :wow: :drool: :drool:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 happy birthday... you are now officially a teenager, so be sure to drive your parents completely insane by doing things like sneaking girls in your window for sex & hitting the bong behind your house.
pokemaster1 Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 happy drinking no i mean happy birthday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now