Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Magna idea


Guest Ichigo-kurosaki

Recommended Posts

Guest Ichigo-kurosaki
Posted
I have an idea about a regular magna...but with video game characters.Like,some portal opening every 100 years by a dark boss or something. :animeswea
Guest ChibiMasuya
Posted
That sounds like an interesting idea. Why don't you elaborate? =3
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Yes, I would largely suggest that you elaborate, otherwise this thread will have to be closed due to ambiguity, among other things.[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Kei][color=darkblue][size=1]Yes, I would largely suggest that you elaborate, otherwise this thread will have to be closed due to ambiguity, among other things.[/color'][/size][/quote]And since three weeks is more than enough time for one to reply to a request to clarify just what type manga you were creating and to what the purpose of your thread was meant to be Ichigo-kurosaki. At this point I am closing the thread.

Feel free to recreate it provided you actually explain more about the manga idea and whether or not you seek feedback or actual help with it's development.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...