OtakuBoards

absolute zelda

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well in honor of the site... im making a walkthrew of the games... and this time i actually started it ;)... so um... well im just now to level one... so it may be a while till i finish it is hard to type all that crap that u have to do lol... so when james tells me how he wants me to get it to him ill get it to him... i hope to have it done by the time school starts back up... then ill eventually get around to seasons ;) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]When I was browsing the Absolute Zelda site, I noticed that there weren't any maps for Zelda A Link To the Past (SNES). I have some maps that I'd be happy to donate, if you need maps. I also have pictures of characters, bosses, enemies and various other things, including artwork from the player's guide.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well in honor of the site... im making a walkthrew of the games... and this time i actually started it ;)... so um... well im just now to level one... so it may be a while till i finish it is hard to type all that crap that u have to do lol... so when james tells me how he wants me to get it to him ill get it to him... i hope to have it done by the time school starts back up... then ill eventually get around to seasons ;) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=red]

Are you doing a Walkthtough on all the games or only one...?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im doing a walkthrew of Ooa and Oot... and then ill do one on golden sun if i have time still... still got over 2 weeks till school starts back up... and im taking way to much this semester lol

and IM adam about getting your maps up... the more stuff we have the better!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]