MarkM Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 yo to every body im back i hope the otaku gets back to normal i used to be the otaku wizeman but not no more
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Wow, you're very enthusiastic! Lol..[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]That's one wicked run-on sentence.[/COLOR] ;)
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol. We studied run-on sentences, they're kind of funny. Reminds me of people when they blurt stuff out. ^^
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 what is it? do they forgets to bother with it? ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B]what is it? do they forgets to bother with it? [/B][/QUOTE] Jeff? I remember you..... from AC.... you are the same person?
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 yeah ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B]yeah [/B][/QUOTE] You don't remember me eh?.... It's Vegi.... Vegita007..... the one and only heh....
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 HOLY $HIT-KNOTS! its vegi, vegita007, 007-sama (wait, i dunno if that was u)!?!?! no ****? its heero maxx frum the GF!
Guest zanza Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I thought your banner was familiar, "no-name".
Transtic Nerve Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Holy Kami-sama..... Well I'll be d@mned...... I don't think I was 007-sama... at least not to my knowledge... but I remember you too.... didn't think you still came here heero........ Cloudymon... i never knew that was you... how long you been here? I'm rather shocked at this heh.... Zanza, can you get on AIM?
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i've been here.....like in april... i had a name going as chris benoit, and cloud... but posted mostly as jeff.
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 wowsers! u mean ppl all over gf flocked here? jesus crist! dont tell me zanza is animefan, cause i havent heard frum him in like a year, and thats crazy, because hes the person who first introduced u to banner-making. o ya, the banner below isnt my best work, its just a piece of crap i pulled outta the trash frum 6 months ago frum when i first came here. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Guest zanza Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]dont tell me zanza is animefan, cause i havent heard frum him in like a year, and thats crazy, because hes the person who first introduced u to banner-making.[/B][/QUOTE] OK, I won't tell you ^_^;;
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol. why do u and vegi have all that crazy-html crap in ur sigs.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Hahaha other people are gonna wonder what the hell we are talking about.... haha some sort of reunion.... and I've gained status 0-0..... wow... I always tend to do that on MB's hahaha.... it must be some sort of talent of mine... And we have text in out sigs cause pics aren't allowed.... and the weird looking stuff is actually Japanese.... you just probably can't see it cause you don't have japanese encoding.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Hmm GF I was there for a few days under a really stupid name. I only didn't last because I stopped coming here. That caused me to not come online at all for a few months. Then I came back here and forgot about GF. Maybe I should go back. I had no idea Vegita007 was Transtic. I learn something everyday. Oh well I'll quit talking right now. I make people mad when I ramble on like this
Guest zanza Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I had no idea Vegita007 was Transtic.[/B][/QUOTE] I bet you didn't know I used to be haruka, either ^_^
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] I bet you didn't know I used to be haruka, either ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] no I didn't. I'm such an idiot
Guest zanza Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]no I didn't. I'm such an idiot [/B][/QUOTE] No, I fooled everyone with that fun little ploy. I only wish I were as attractive as Kyoko Fukada, despite my being a male :(
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i was figuring it was japanese cause of ur website.
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 yup. very well done. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img] aka [b]H∃∃rõ ΜªxΧ[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now