Guest NIKI12345 Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 No matter what I do I can?t get a music background on my site. Do you guys think you can help me? I can please post.[IMG]http://How[/IMG]
Boo Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 [size=1]It's rather simple. You go to "Edit Profile" in the left menu. Then you scroll way down until the last two forms. In the first one you put the url/link to the Midi file you want as background music. In the second form you can put the title or whatever of the song. After you're done, it appears in your myOtaku under your screenpicture. [/size]
Guest NIKI12345 Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 [QUOTE=Boo][size=1]It's rather simple. You go to "Edit Profile" in the left menu. Then you scroll way down until the last two forms. In the first one you put the url/link to the Midi file you want as background music. In the second form you can put the title or whatever of the song. After you're done, it appears in your myOtaku under your screenpicture. [/size][/QUOTE] It says it doesn't suport that. Ok I have it, but it won't play it. Check my site and try it please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now