Guest hottchik Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 hey do you like rap? I do. Wut do you like a)rap b)hiphop&rb c)rock d)country By the way i hate all of them except a and b. when responding please type the letter and the type of music!
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I can't say I particularly like rap, not even the more underground scene. Just can't get into it. Love the Gorillaz, though, not that they count. My genres include Progressive Metal, Post-metal, Folk-metal, Progressive Death Metal, Black-metal, Power Metal, Progressive Rock, and a little Stoner Rock. to give examples of each: Progressive Metal: Tool Post-Metal: Isis, Russian Circles Folk-Metal: Agalloch Progressive Death metal: Opeth Power Metal: Dragonforce, Ensiferum Progressive Rock: Coheed And Cambria, The Mars Volta Stoner Rock: Pearls & Brass[/COLOR]
G/S/B Master Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 [QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange] Post-Metal: Isis, Russian Circles[/COLOR][/QUOTE] ... I hope you know that Post-Metal is non-existant and all bands that are considered "Post-Metal" is actually modern grunge. Mainstream rap is dead imo, there are some good underground rappers, but I still favor rap before the 00's (Mac Dre/Tupac).
Claire Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 [FONT=Arial]Welcome to Otakuboards, Hottchik. We have plenty of threads listed in the [U][B][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56261]Thread Directory[/URL][/B][/U] that allow discussion about favorite genres. Feel free to post in them if you want to discuss your musical interests. Also, when posting, please try to add a little more detail. Try to include why you like a specific genre or what your favorite artist from that genre is and why. If you have any questions, please look at the [B][U][URL=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Site Rules[/URL][/U][/B] or the [U][B][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56262]Music, Movies, and TV Forum Guidelines[/URL][/B][/U], or feel free to PM me or any other moderator. Thread closed.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts