OtakuBoards

Superhero Costumes Galore! [Help]

Zidargh

Right, this is a quick plea to all of you super hero/costume/partying fans. With my hockey team (which could drink for the entire nation) at university, they've organised a superhero night for tomorrow being Wednesday 31st January.

I've been putting in a rather poor effort as I haven't been showing up to the socials so I need to make a cool impact.

Basically I need help on ideas that won't take days (as I have the equivalent of 1) but would look fairly good and would be easily attainable.

Quite a task I know but I'm sure you're up for it.

Thanks everyone.

[Z]

[quote name='Zidargh']See, I was going to do him (I've done it before), but does he class as a super hero?[/quote]
[FONT=Tahoma].... He's got mad swordfighting skills, is quite the acrobat, a killer with the ladies (that fits you to a tee, does it not? ~_^) and just imagine the innuendo-laden puns you could extract from having a horse as a side-kick.

I'd say that's Super Hero material, right there.[/FONT]

Well perhaps then it is decided. I've got the flu but I guess I'll just make the ole' effort.

And with regards to that comment about the ladies: -

[center][img]http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v49/83/21/286302067/n286302067_110224_6886.jpg[/img][/center]