Zidargh Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 Right, this is a quick plea to all of you super hero/costume/partying fans. With my hockey team (which could drink for the entire nation) at university, they've organised a superhero night for tomorrow being Wednesday 31st January. I've been putting in a rather poor effort as I haven't been showing up to the socials so I need to make a cool impact. Basically I need help on ideas that won't take days (as I have the equivalent of 1) but would look fairly good and would be easily attainable. Quite a task I know but I'm sure you're up for it. Thanks everyone. [Z]
Mimmsicle Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 Zorro! It's easy to cut the mask out of some fabric and use the rest for a cape :catgirl:
Zidargh Posted January 30, 2007 Author Posted January 30, 2007 See, I was going to do him (I've done it before), but does he class as a super hero?
Mimmsicle Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 [quote name='Zidargh']See, I was going to do him (I've done it before), but does he class as a super hero?[/quote] [FONT=Tahoma].... He's got mad swordfighting skills, is quite the acrobat, a killer with the ladies (that fits you to a tee, does it not? ~_^) and just imagine the innuendo-laden puns you could extract from having a horse as a side-kick. I'd say that's Super Hero material, right there.[/FONT]
Zidargh Posted January 30, 2007 Author Posted January 30, 2007 Well perhaps then it is decided. I've got the flu but I guess I'll just make the ole' effort. And with regards to that comment about the ladies: - [center][img]http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v49/83/21/286302067/n286302067_110224_6886.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now