OtakuBoards

How to make the left table disappear?

miss april

Sorry, I haven't been here for a long time...

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]I was having a problem on my site because it's too large to browse. there are two scroll bars in my site (one below the contents & other one at the right) and I really don't know how to update my site. I had suggested that I must make the links on the left table dissappear and replace it with my own image links - I'm still developing my own![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Is there a better solution to make my site better??? I really need help!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

miss april

PS - I really need the codes for that one! PM me at myOtaku:miss april if you had one! :animecry:

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Hiding the links isn't necessary. All you have to do is take out the URLs for your sites under Favorite Anime. You can also make them links with shorter click-able text. Either option will reduce the width of the side bar and help your page to better fit within the window.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]As a reference, to make links, use the following code:[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Link Text[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]You can also add target="_blank" to the code to make the link open in a new window.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Hope this helps![/color][/font]