Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There hasn't been a lot of time or motivation for me to work in Photoshop since starting college, but here's something I drew up while messing around in the early morning hours of the day...

[b]As always if you view this thread I'd really appreciate a comment or feedback of some sort.[/b]

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4152/facecopybe2.jpg[/img][img]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4858/facecopydq9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4093/facecopyvl6.jpg[/img]

edit: I added clothes but they ended up being the simple styled clothing that I didn't really want. I'm still working on trying to add a suit of armor to the character but I can't get it to look right...
Posted
[size=1]Looks fancy so far, though there's not much I can say about it yet. The shading looks nice. I can't say anything about the body yet, as the outlines don't tell the whole story.

Will you be using it for something in specific?[/size]
Posted
[quote name='optiplex1990']better than anything i could do, I can't make anything from strach sadly i can only edit photos :animecry:[/quote]
[size=1]Hey optiplex, when commenting on other people's art, it's important that you tell them what they did well, and what could be improved. That way, Hittokiri can get better through your suggestions. Thanks![/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oh Hitto, its been awhile since I've seen any of your work, what a treat.

Anyhoo, I like what you have so far. He would be cool as a little comic character or something. Although I don't know about the chest, it looks like 'man boobs'. o_O[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]You might want to give the chest a little more width (like the avoid the manboobish). To compensate the size loss of the arms, you could just adjust the shoulders a bit. Furthermore it looks cool so far. Keep us updated.[/size]
Posted
Yeah the man boob-ism is something I'm having trouble with, but I'll probably end up throwing clothes or some sort of armor over the character anyway :'=]...

But the clothes are actually where I'm running into delays right now, I don't want to use a simple shirt and pants design for the character so I might have to bust out the old pencil and try to get ideas that way...

@ Boo
[quote]Will you be using it for something in specific?[/quote]

I'll probably be using it in part of the layout for a personal portfolio or blog.

[b]EDIT:[/b]
I added clothes but they ended up being the simple styled clothing that I didn't really want. I'm still working on trying to add a suit of armor to the character but I can't get it to look right...

I guess I'll add wrinkles or a design to the T-Shirt since the bottom half of the shirt looks rather too flat...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...