stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 hey,what kinda things did u get?I got a cd player,game boy advance,two games,nailpolish,hairclips,other girl stuff,u know,still hopin 4 my christmas wish 2 come true
Matt.D Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] I got an Arctic GBA, Golden Sun, Super Mario Advance, a phone, a ton of lego and some clothes..and some sweet, sweet candy.:tasty: [/color]
Chris.C Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I got some cds,a snowboard,movies,printer and a wicked anime t shirt!
stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 hmmm....that's cool~:)I still really really want my wish though:bawl:
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Well, to make sure your wish come true, why don't you wish upon a falling star? :rolleyes: .....just saying. :D Err, I got a GameBoy Advance, with the game Mario Kart Super Circuit, and a whole heap of chocolates and lollies, a card game gift set, and other good stuff. :)
Break Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I got a PS2, Tony Hawks 1, a SoundStation 2 (the thing you can plug into your PS2 for music), a razor (:D), some DBZ figures and much much candy :sleep:[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Wow.. this kinda thread looks familiar. Go [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6357&pagenumber=4]here[/URL] and my answer will be said.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts