Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sup, Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the latest volume of the .hack video game franchise? Cause I got very little, except for the summer release :animecry:
Posted
I've only read the manga about the Twilight Bracelet. I have yet to play either of the games. I am intereted n playing them but cant find them anywhere around here.
Posted
[color=red]And that would be three.

Because the thread started off very poorly (and the posting quality didn't get any better), and had the potential to be a topic that can have some decent discussions, I will be closing this thread. In the future DotHackerX, I encourage you to give more details about the game. Like what's it about? And give your own thoughts about it thus far. If that's not possible then you could've held off from making the topic until you got the required information. I also encourage you to get familiar with the [b][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Otakuboards Rules[/URL][/b]. If you have any questions pm me or any other moderators.

Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...