tachiKC Posted February 21, 2007 Posted February 21, 2007 A sketch of Naruto that I will eventually Photoshop. Currently it is about 40% done through the drawing stage. I still need to figure out what Im gonna put behind him. Im thinking maybe Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, or all of them (any suggestions?). Also feel free to critique. [url]http://www.clanbcem.com/1337gallery/albums/userpics/10004/naruto-prelim-sketch.jpg[/url] A quicky sketch of Yoruichi. I want to get better drawing her. [IMG]http://www.clanbcem.com/1337gallery/albums/userpics/10004/yourichi-drawing-001.jpg[/IMG] And here is my Deviantart. [url]http://tachikc.deviantart.com/[/url] [B]Ill try to keep this thread updated as much as possible so stay tuned.[/B] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Mod Edit:[/b] [size=1]I changed your first picture into a link because it stretched OB's layout pretty far. It's a burden for 56k users as well, I hope you understand. Take it easy. [b]- Retribution[/b][/size][/COLOR]
Shaholl Posted February 21, 2007 Posted February 21, 2007 Huh... never exactly imagined Naruto wearing prayer beads (doesn't seem like the type to pray) but you pull the look off on him nicely. :catgirl:
tachiKC Posted February 21, 2007 Author Posted February 21, 2007 I didnt know that that was what they were for. I was trying to go a kind of Akuma look. But thanks though for the comment. I am now thinking of putting the entire team behind him, although as of yet Im still unsure. And yeah, sorry about the larger image. Ill keep them either smaller or as links from now on.
Guest NIKI12345 Posted February 24, 2007 Posted February 24, 2007 Well with those beads it made it seem like he was at some island. I think it would be pretty cool if you added all three Naruto Sakura ans Saska as a island background. Well thats what I thought when I first saw him other than that the eyes on Naruto look really life like and you can see all the curves in his mucles great job.
tachiKC Posted March 1, 2007 Author Posted March 1, 2007 here is another one, this time a bleach quicky. took about 30 minutes. [url]http://www.clanbcem.com/1337gallery/albums/userpics/OMFG-BLEACH.jpg[/url] and i think youll like the finished naruto product once im done with it, so stay tuned. hopefully by the weekend ill have that one finished.
nekospirit Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 wow, I like the pic of Naruto! and the other pic is awsome too! great job!^_^
Patronus Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 The picture of Yoruichi is very good. Her eyes are incredibly piercing; a feat, I must say, when drawing in black-and-white. Most artists forget that sketches, too, can contain emotion. The image of Naruto is okay; his head looks disproportional to the rest of his body, or something. Something about it is just weird. Maybe it's the way his left eye is squinted or the height of his face. Overall, you did a good job. 8.9/10
jigglyness Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 [COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]For the Naruto one, I just think that the shoulders aren't proportional to his head or the other way around. For the Yoruichi one, like Patronus said, her eyes are very piercing. they attract you. nicely done. As for the most recent Bleach one, for Gin, his face seems a little long. Try to make his head a little more round. I ♥ how you drew Hitsugaya. You are really good at hands. I would say hands are probably the hardest part of the body to draw...it takes a lot of talent to draw really nice hands. Keep it up. :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
tachiKC Posted April 15, 2007 Author Posted April 15, 2007 Thanks a lot everyone. Here is my newest one, of Koishi from Please Teacher. [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53241745/[/url]
MadHatter Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 I have to say that your artwork is very well drawn. Even though some things do not look proportional as jigglyness said, it all accounts for if the character is tilting his/her shoulders or not so that does not matter really. It depends on position. In my opinion for your Naruto picture, well drawn and different. No one said that you have to make a character look EXACTLY like they are supposed to. You can make them to look like they would but maybe Naruto wanted to try something different for a change *laughs* Also, just a hint here and there. I saw this picture on your deviant that looks wonderful to color in. Link: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52014706/?qo=5&q=by%3Atachikc&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps[/url] Now, if you tried to color this in, for a lady, try using lighter shades if she is to be tanned lets say, use a shade a little lighter to complement her face. If it was a man you are drawing and want him to look ragged, you can use darker shades to complement him. Good luck on your artwork!
tachiKC Posted April 23, 2007 Author Posted April 23, 2007 thanks alot for the comments! my newest, of motoko kusanagi, my favorite anime character. took about 15 minutes. enjoy, and as always, critique.
MadHatter Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 I like it. The shading looks very good on this one, Tachi. Very well done! *Applauds*
tachiKC Posted December 16, 2007 Author Posted December 16, 2007 My newest, enjoy. [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55018778/[/url] [b]Edit:[/b] It's been awhile. My latest. Kind of hurried sorry. [url]http://tachikc.deviantart.com/art/I-will-keep-you-warm-72227040[/url] [size=1][color=green][indent]I've merged your last two posts together to prevent double posting. (: - Boo[/indent][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now