OtakuBoards

Change....

Sui Generis

Guest TempSaiyaman
Amuro ray reutnr and kill off those punks. Than take there gundams and throw them at zeon misssle silos and shot at them blowing up the silos. Than going to the Feds and doing the same thing. Being the only gundam pilot ever.

:D

Episode: The Gundam Deathscythe

When Heero was about to finish releena Duo interfered and shot heero ......(This should be changed).... Instead of shooting Heero he should have shot releena it would have suited him, since he is the god of death :demon: :demon:

:naughty: :mrt: Peace!!:therock: :smirk:

Guest Saiyaman
I said this in my other name but please can someone delete "TempSaiyaman's" Post?

Amuro ray return and kill off those punks. Than take there gundams and throw them at zeon misssle silos and shot at them blowing up the silos. Than going to the Feds and doing the same thing. Being the only gundam pilot ever.

:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Episode: The Gundam Deathscythe

When Heero was about to finish releena Duo interfered and shot heero ......(This should be changed).... Instead of shooting Heero he should have shot releena it would have suited him, since he is the god of death :demon: :demon:

:naughty: :mrt: Peace!!:therock: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson][FONT=courier new] [B]I like your thinking![/B] [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] :devil: :flaming: :laugh:
who exactly NEEDS Relena anyway?!?!?!?:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson][FONT=courier new] [B]I like your thinking![/B] [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] :devil: :flaming: :laugh:
who exactly NEEDS Relena anyway?!?!?!?:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

besides the whole 'key to peace' stuff I fully agree! as long as she's not aroun war sounds good

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]hmmmm..............does it count 4 ta movie endless waltz? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah since it follows the storyline of Gundam wing in some parts.

Also I would change that Herro died when he crash landed onto earth in Episode #1.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Releena most die. She is 'n evil being! I like any type of torture for releena though. God of death rocks! [/B][/QUOTE]

acctually she isnt that evil...just really STUPID!:flaming:
just a little crybaby if u ask me...
:bawl: <--Relena not getting her way...
& poor Herro...being plegued by her...not good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]

who exactly NEEDS Relena anyway?!?!?!?:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

I knwo this is kinda off subject...but...I disagree with you...I know I share the same annoyance as you with Releena, but without her GW would have had no plot whatso ever...Without her...Heero would still have no feelings what so ever and continue being heartless killing more people. And her standing up for peace created the contriversy and chaos we like to call Gundam Wing..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

I knwo this is kinda off subject...but...I disagree with you...I know I share the same annoyance as you with Releena, but without her GW would have had no plot whatso ever...Without her...Heero would still have no feelings what so ever and continue being heartless killing more people. And her standing up for peace created the contriversy and chaos we like to call Gundam Wing.. [/B][/QUOTE]

good piont there

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Episode: The Gundam Deathscythe

:naughty:Peace!![/B][/QUOTE]

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! :laugh:

^^ I'd say change the first episode so that Hee-chan HAD shot down that shuttle that Relena was on! :devil: Then she would have never been in the series except that one sceen! MWHAHAHAHAA!!! ....but then all those other ppl would die too..... o.o;;

Or I'd change the one episode (can't remember the #... just that it's near the beginning of the series.. ^^; ) where Heero was at that school party and saved Relena!!!!! :flaming: Me hates dat ep.... :bawl:

^^ O, and I'd change the ep when Dorothy stabed MAH Q-chan!!!! >_<; Every since dat ep I've been a Dorothy hater. lol :p I'd make it so... ermmm.... ^^;; Q-chan'd never stab anyone.... :bawl:

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]:rolleyes: Oi...I am the solo Releena fan! Sniff sniff....anywho what I would change was....TREIZ NOT DIE!! That episode was so sad! He should have lived! Dangit Treiz was so cool to...*walks off mubmlign* [/B][/QUOTE]

so...the only reason you want Treiz alive was the fact that he was cool, or was there some other reason?:therock: :all:

Guest Solid_Gir
I would change the fact that both heero and zechs live. Personally I would have liked to see zech's kill Heero off.
It would have been awesome

I don't think Relena should have died, but I think that:
a) she should have been a stronger person i.e. acted like a real leader from the beginning
B) She doesn't deserve Heero! GAHHHHHHHHH! I hate anime chicks who just go througha whole series crying out for some guy to protect them. How annoying! Like, in 08th MS, there was a relationship, without the crying anime girl! I like it! Why must the girls always be pathetic?!?