OtakuBoards

Change....

Sui Generis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]

so...the only reason you want Treiz alive was the fact that he was cool, or was there some other reason?:therock: :all: [/B][/QUOTE]

I respected him...he was awesome....I liked his ideals...and the wufei Triez rivalry ruled...but yes he was my favorite character....

I gotta agree with Duo here. Trezz was one of my favorite characters. What I would have changed was that Miliardo Peacecraft one against Heero. I just don't like that boy. Hes always so angry. And I don't get how a teenage boy, even if highly trained, could ever beat the lightning count. I mean, Miliardo had probobly seen more battles in his life time than Herro had said words. ITS NOT FAIR!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]

so...the only reason you want Treiz alive was the fact that he was cool, or was there some other reason?:therock: :all: [/B][/QUOTE]

Flashy wants Treze alive so he can see him in a hot tub again. *sees Cossack(sp? Sorry Flash..Can't remember....Bah!) speeding towards him* Oh, ****......

Well, I'd change that.............Treze died! :D Treze shoulda kept the Epyon and whooped Wufei's greasy arse to kindom-come.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]ok i c soo it means ta u totally "dislike" her or just "HATE" relena? [/B][/QUOTE]

i really dont know if i HATE relena or i just DISLIKE her.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue]do you mean...HATE HATE her, or what?[/COLOR] [/FONT] :confuse2:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Flashy wants Treze alive so he can see him in a hot tub again. *sees Cossack(sp? Sorry Flash..Can't remember....Bah!) speeding towards him* Oh, ****......
[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

Oi...I am the solo Releena fan! Sniff sniff....anywho what I would change was....TREIZ NOT DIE!! That episode was so sad! He should have lived! Dangit Treiz was so cool to...*walks off mubmlign*
[/B][/QUOTE]

Are you serious? I hope you are--There are others like me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...[/B][/QUOTE]

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Oh......wait......I was suppost to keep that a secret......Damm.......oh, well. But....I'd also change one thing....

That daydream where Releena sees the laser hit her dead on? Remember that? I'd have that IRL.....:devil: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Oh......wait......I was suppost to keep that a secret......Damm.......oh, well. But....I'd also change one thing....

That daydream where Releena sees the laser hit her dead on? Remember that? I'd have that IRL.....:devil: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

okay...:therock: :all:
:modrod: