Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hate to abuse the Art by Request section like this but im out of options. I recently learned how to make avatars im trying to make one of Dingo or Older Leo from ZOE. But I can't find anything and the ones i do find can't fit my username on :animesigh .
Anyway if someone could make me an avatar of either Older Leo or Dingo with "Kenshin on it Id really appreciate it no banner either. Hopefully you will have more luck than I. Thanks.

Heres a refrence
too what Dingo looks like
[img]http://www.yeworld.net/index/Culture/MMF/Games/OG/137_20021111/image/11111.jpg[/img]

And
Leo
[img]http://elektr1k.com/zoe/downloads/downloads_leo.jpg[/img]
Posted
[size=1][i]Wow[/i]. ZOE brings me way back, even though it was only, like, five years ago. xD I know jigglyness is already planning on making some (and they will pwn mine, fo' sho'), but I want to have a go, anyway. I'll post them when I get them done, which should be later tonight.[/size]
Posted
Great thanks a lot jiggly it looks great I love the colors and my username on it. No need for a banner thanks though.

Id like to see Kitty's as well.That is if you still want to make it Kitty?
Posted
[size=1]Meh. It ain't great, but it was fun to make. :3 I wasn't sure what color scheme you wanted, so I just went with one, lol.[/size]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/KenshinDXavatar.png[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...