OtakuBoards

im a new fan, and im confused, can anyone help me?

Guest dbzchick

Guest dbzchick
hi, i am a new fan to dbz so i dont know much, but i was watching the episode where vegeta kills himself in order to kill buu also. and then it ended and cartoon network started the series over again! im so curious as to what happens next, and i would really like to watch the rest of the buu saga. if anyone can help me (eg. where to get tapes, what happens next, etc.) that would be great! thanks!

Vegeta's attack finally finishes. When it's all over, Majin Buu is gone and Vegeta is just a stone in the sky. The stone falls to the ground, shattering on impact. Eventually, Piccolo goes to survey the damage, and much to his shock and fear, all of the little bits of Majin Buu begin moving around, eventually completely regenerating. He races back to Kuririn and they together decide to go to God's Palace while Babidi hatches a plan to cause immense suffering on Earth instead of simply destroying the planet.

[url]http://www.otakunetwork.com/zaph/sagas/buu.html[/url] <~~~ this site may help...

:naughty: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]You can't buy the tapes past that point dubbed in English...You can find the subtitled tapes in specialty shops and on EBay[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, & the subs are way better than the dubs, anyway. the dubs edit out too much stuff.

Don't worry, ur not the first person to realize this. Cartoon Network does this all the time. They would show a saga, then repeat it about 3 times, then a year later they play the next saga. Stick in there and we may even end up to see DBGT. But not for quite a while. The tapes beyond the point that have been shown on cartoon network are not released yet and u havn't missed anything. I check all the time though, in this cool dbz store site. Pm me for the exact adress.

Welcome to da boards by the way!

Guest Saiyaman
Your asking for a spoiler I see. Well you can check [url]www.TheOtaku.com[/url] or [url]www.pojo.com/dragonball[/url] for some reviews. Mostly Buu goes through alot of stages,Eats alot of people,People Fuse,Buu dies the end. You can start buying the tapes as they are being released at [url]www.zstore.com[/url] The Offcial Dbz store.

hey,
if you want to find tapes you could do it at some hardcore comic shops. ebay has lots to offer. if your patient im sure they will release the rest of the saga.
i should also say, all of the majin buu cartoon network didnt do will only be availible in a boot leg kind of format from somewhere other than america. it should all come soon and if you really want to spend money, buy one of the 13 movies that are out there some of the later ones are after majin buu...

[url]http://www.asianmall.com/wstore/shop.cgi?page=/dbz/video-latest.html&cart_id=3291916.4073[/url]
Click on the link. This is a great site to where you can buy the brand new dbz tapes coming out dubbed. If you find it, i think there is even a link to get subbed tapes, any of them if you want a spoiler. It is good to keep looking at the site that i gave u because new tapes come in all the time, and come out way before the start of the saga. Even if you don't wanna buy them online, just look and see when the new tapes will be released, then head over to your nearest blockbuster and buy em. Hope i told you what u need.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA [/i]
[B]hey dont worry they will continue the buu saga in like 3 years u can wait right....:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't think they'll make us wait that long. On the Funimation website, they said that they are coming out with the rest of the Buu Saga in Fall 2002. Anyway, if you can't wait that long, the videos will come out months before it is shown on Cartoon Network and so will the DVD's.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA [/i]
[B]I hope they will never come out hahahah:devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
Uh, are you feeling all right, Vegeta? I think you should go have a drink or go blow something up, k?