OtakuBoards

.Hack G.U. (Not sure of the new name)

Guest Hiptob

Guest Hiptob
So I am new to this forum or sort of turn out I made a user a long time ago but on to the subject .Hack returns for its 6th game which is awesome and being a .Hack fan I have the anime which isn?t really new But I just got done watching it all and got to say Haseo is awesome.

But even though I am who I am I still have little info from the new game!! Which comes out April 1st I think (If I'm wrong please correct me)! So if any one can tell me anything about it please do so. Well that is all I know so please tell me as soon as you want too.

Thanks for the info!!

[color=red][size=1]Hiptob, Otakuboards has a strong emphasize on posting quality and conversation. This includes correct spelling and proper puncuations. Before you continue to post any further, I advise you to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] <=Click there.. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other staff member. ~Phenom~[/size][/color]

The next game is called .hack G.U.Reminisce which will of course follow after the events of .hack G.U Rebirth. I don't know where you heard April(must have been speculation)the game is slated to release sometime in May.

Info here...

[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/hackguvol2/index.html?q=.hack[/url]

Might be old but this thread needs something to go on.

Anyway i'm looking forward to this game I loved Rebirth and am really looking foward to seeing Ovan's avatar.

Guest Hiptob
Thanks. Ok. So I will check out the site and Ovan has an avatar? When I watched the anime I thought he was a like super better then avatar thing.

Well while looking for info I found out that Wikipedia has a .Hack Searcher and has a lot of info! This is the link:

[url]http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki[/url]

Thanks for the web site with that date for the release! I will tell the person who told me that the date is different then what he thought.

(And sorry for the bad typing Admin I will try to type it better. :animeswea I?m still kind of new at the whole message boards thing but I might slip from time to time so please tell me and I will mod. the post in question!)

• 1 month later...
Yeah! I can't wait for this game. I love everything about .hack so I'm sure this game will fullfill. Untill then though, I'll just keep playing Phoenix Wright! :animesmil
[size=1][color=red]Lord Guac, welcome. In the future I need for you to put a little more effort into your post. Saying you love everything about the game is just not enough, and considered spam. You should also get acquainted with [b]How to post in Haywired[/b] thread. (The little sticky at the top.) ~Phenom~[/color][/size]