Mykul Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 No preferred images, no specifications other than a simple, dark color scheme for a banner and an avatar. Thanks.
Katie! Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 I'll make it... hope you don't mind if I use Bleach in it.
Mykul Posted April 5, 2007 Author Posted April 5, 2007 Hm...I don't really know what you mean by "bleach," so NOPE I don't mind :cool:
Boo Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 [size=1]I have the idea that they meant the anime show "Bleach".[/size]
Mykul Posted April 5, 2007 Author Posted April 5, 2007 I was thinking it was something along those lines...I'm not a big anime buff so there you have it.
Katie! Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 [img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7522/darkboltavatrrruw9.png[/img] [img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8291/darkboltdr4.png[/img] Hopefully those are okay. O:
Retribution Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [size=1]The size limit for an avatar is 150x80 and 500x100 for a banner, so the banner is 20 pixels too high.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now