OtakuBoards

Outlaw Evas

Ryuujin

I'm starting a clan. Basicaly in this clan we would Spar and do RPGs. The thing is we spar and RPG with Evas. I'm calling this clan Outlaw Evas. You don't have to change your name or anything(I don't know if that's possible anymore) all you have to do is Say you are a member of the clan. The Eva unit you are using and your record of wins and your loses. Now I guess you are thinking "But there are only 4 Evas!" That's why I've decided to let you make your own Eva. You have to tell us what it's number is, a describtion of it, and its weapons. For Example my Eva Is Unit 05, it's Black with neon Green stripes all a round it(that's a very bad example). But if you are a skilled drawer you may draw your eva. Well that's all I can think of to cover. If you have any Questions. Ask them!

:smoke:

I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!! :D

but meh gots some question:

1. Is there a limit to weapons an eva might have?

2. How is the winner in a fight be chosen? by how descriptive their sparring is?

3. Is there gonna be any positions?

4. How are you gonna make it so people don't start sparring liek their invincible?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!! :D

but meh gots some question:

1. Is there a limit to weapons an eva might have?

2. How is the winner in a fight be chosen? by how descriptive their sparring is?

3. Is there gonna be any positions?

4. How are you gonna make it so people don't start sparring liek their invincible? [/B][/QUOTE]

Very good questions MP!

1. Yes, there is a limit to the amount of weapons. I will be making a MB just for buying weapons and armor. Each player will start off with an amount of money; enough to get a some weapons; and in each sparing battle, each player will bet a certin amount amount of money, the winner of the battle will get the bet.

2. This is a very confusing process that I must write and rewrite to make it understandable. So I'll get back to you on that.

3. Yes there will be positions but they are useless like the ones here at OB. the positions will be declared on the player's record.

4. Well as I answered before each player will only have a certin amount of wepons and armor. That they must purchse at the shop.

This sounds great. BUT the Eva of mine if from a fanfiction I'm writing, and it won't work well if I must buy the stuff. It's a strange Gundam Wing/Evangelion mix with cross dimensional tendencies.

Let's begin des... oh what the hell. I'll just show EVERYTHING I've got for it.

---

The Next Generation Evangelion Prototype - Unit 17-Epion
Pilots: Kaworu Nagisa

The Epion - note the misspelling of the original Epyon- is the personal Evangelion for Kaworu Nagisa after the 'death' of the Seventeenth Angel (Sub Universe: Neon Genesis Evangelion)

The Epion's designer was none other than the brilliant Trieze Kushrenada, who had been found in orbit, his escape pod nearly wrecked. Trieze founded the Rebirth foundation and began secretly planning a way to go back to his universe. After learning of the angel threat, he vowed to destroy all angels who would dare threaten his homeland,and transformed the Rebirth foundation into the Astar Foundation, dedicated to the destruction to the angel threat. They remained hidden through the entire Angel war, rapidly gaining in power. By the time of the 17th angel's apparent death, it's command ship, the Relevation, was complete and they were ready to go.

Trieze's fondest job was designer of a Next Generation Evangelion, designed after the Gundam Epyon. It incorporated many of the Epyon's traits - including the use of Gundanium alloy - into a prototype Evangelion designed to far surpass both Gundams and Evangelions alone.

They succeeded.... creating the most powerful Gundam and Evangelion ever made....

Abilities and Design

Like the angel-based Evangelions, it had an AT field, immense strength and good reflexes, and a very complicated but potentially beneficial operating system.

Like the Original Epyon plans, it used gundanium alloy - though only as protection, not as the primary building material. It retained it's orginal armament as well as gaining a prototype positron cannon and various other equiptments.

It is powered by three sets of the strongest batteries Trieze could create. They allow for 1 day of opperating power before shutting down. An Active AT field halves that time.

It's batteries cannot, however, supply either the beam sword of the positron cannon, so two smaller reactors were designed to power them individually.

The Epion possesses flight abilities in atmosphere and is perfectly capable fighting in a vacuum, though the Epion must rely on internal fuel to run as long as they are in space.

The A.T. Field
The Absolute Terror field, named after the terror it causes, is a immensely powerful defensive field which protects all angels and Evangelions.
It appears as a Orange-Red ripple. While the Angels can use their fields for a undertermined length of time, Evas had to use them sparingly, often to neutralize the Angel's own field so they could attack. The power that A.T field use is so great, that while a EVA could run on internal power for five minutes before sutting down, while the A.T field is Active they can run for but a minute before power failure.

A.T. Fields have two modes; passive and active.

The passive field forms around the eva like a second skin, protecting it from blows. However, it uses half the normal power and thus is much easier to break though(though it is still strong enough to protect against most attacks)

The Active A.T. Field forms a wall in front of the eva. When fully active, the red ripple is very bright and visible.
Almost nothing can get through the field when fully active.

There are three ways around an A.T. Field.
1) Manifest another A.T. Field of even power to cancel the opponent's field and render both fields inactive.
2) Overpower it. This requires immense amounts of power. The weakest have withstood N2 mines, nukes, and partially charged positron cannon fire. The strongest are nigh-invulnerable.
3) Use a specially designed weapon to lessen the field's effects.
<4) There is a hidden fourth; Ki energy, though it must be in very high amounts, making the chance of encountering THIS particular trick nil in Eva to Eva combat, as there are no Evangelion Martial Artists.>

Standard Armament:

Progressive Sword (1)- Attached to lower right arm. The Weapon is the Epyon's primary weapon. The Beam sword projector can be activated while the Progressive sword is attached, resulting in a more powerful blade. the sword can also be detached to be wielded like a normal sword. Progressive weapons use a high frequency vibration to cut through matter at the molecular level. This makes them almost unstoppable. Oddly, A.T. Fields, , and other substances are not affected quite as readily or at all.

Short Range Rocket Launchers (6)- Located on the shield. These pack a desend punch, but are not often used unless Kaworu wants or needs a ranged weapon besides the Positron Cannon.

Heat Rod (1) - Powerful spiked-chain-like weapon, is heated to superhot temperatures to overheat and destroy enemy opponents.

Progressive Knives (4)- Located in the shoulder-compartments; these back up weapons can be used in any ways that ordinary knives can be used; minus cooking.

Ahem.

I've stripped down the weaponry a lot so far.

Experience, however, shows that the buying system for these type of games...stinks.

I have a suggestion:

All beginning players state exactly what thier eva has and does not have. Only if Outlaw Dragon okays it can you play.

We'll go without buying, just actual roleplaying. IF it gets out of hand, we switch to a currency system.

What do you say, Outlaw Dragon?

Alright, the other MB is up. I just whiped it up. [URL=http://www.xsorbit.com/users2/outlaweva/index.cgi]The MB[/URL]. Well....man...ummmmm......I have to go. I waon't be back on till tomarrow afternoon. By then I will hopefully have everything worked out. Or I can leave it up to MP I think she knows what I'm looking for.

Oh, a few more things;

I am perfectly willing to change anything if it suits the game.

'There's only four evas?' Ahem. No.
00 through 02 - At Nerv
03 - Secret..shh... cannot use.
04 - Supposedly gone kaboom. Maybe it survived, and has found a pilot...
05-13 They exist, owned by Seele. But we can change that. Which means....lots of evas for everybody! :D :D

I appologize if I seem pushy, OD. I'm just, a little sraight forward when I really get into things. If I get in your way just holler and Eva Unit Epion, AU(Alternate Universe) Kaworu Nagisa, and I'll be outta here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Oh, a few more things;

I am perfectly willing to change anything if it suits the game.

'There's only four evas?' Ahem. No.
00 through 02 - At Nerv
03 - Secret..shh... cannot use.
04 - Supposedly gone kaboom. Maybe it survived, and has found a pilot...
05-13 They exist, owned by Seele. But we can change that. Which means....lots of evas for everybody! :D :D

I appologize if I seem pushy, OD. I'm just, a little sraight forward when I really get into things. If I get in your way just holler and Eva Unit Epion, AU(Alternate Universe) Kaworu Nagisa, and I'll be outta here. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he meant the evas that have actual action through the series..lol Though..Eva 03 really didn't have much action.

Also, pepole can make an eva,,,it doesn't necessarily have to be from the series.

Though..I admit...I like your whole fan fiction thing..it sounds really kewl.