OtakuBoards

Lost Universe

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson]Has anyone seen this series? I saw part of the first volume and it was so boring I couldn't finish it and it almost put me to sleep. It's about as bad as Slayers. It almost looks like it was made by the same people...I wouldn't be surprised...they both suck so frickin bad...[/color]

Dude, I loved it! It was soooooo coool!!!! I mean, come on, u got Milli, who's got the best shot in the world, but blows up a kitchen every time she cooks, and u got the hot computer chick, and then u got a guy who thinks capes are the best thing since sliced bread! What more could u ask for?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I just dont like Slayers. So what's so good about the series that makes it good enough for me to watch? I mean, what HAPPENS?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, asides a cool ship, u got a chick who blows up the kitchen when she cooks, but the food is the best in the world, a hot computer chick who always diss's the hot chick who blows everything up. Then u got a chick who when she touches any computer stuff, it screws up. U know, that sorta stuff.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]So...what's the POINT? Where does the storyline go? Anything IMPORTANT happen?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, they stop a mad clone from destroying the universe. But the key point is that they got alot of hot women in it! Even though it's a anime, it's got alot of women in it!