Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Oi there! I need a banner and avi fro this show, [B]Hidamari Sketch[/B]. I don't really care how it's made, I'll leave that up to the person who creates it. Let your uniqueness run wild ^_^. All that I require is that it is, in fact, a banner and an avi.

For the avi, I just want the girl with the Xs in her hair from the image. As for the banner, i'd orefer to get in all 4 girls, but if you can't get them all, do whatever you can.

If you want to find a better image, go ahead, I couldn't find much >_<

Also, I'd like it if somewhere in the corner of the banner, preferedly small and in thin font, I want '21st Century Digital Boy' in whatever color matches your work.

Link: [url=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/1.jpg][COLOR=DarkOrange]Have Fun![/COLOR][/url][/COLOR]
Posted
I took your advice and found some better images, i also found a larger image of the one you posted. So i created 2 sets.

1st set
[IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/738/hidaavatar1copyvj6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4086/hidabanner1copyhn0.jpg[/IMG]

2nd set
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6585/hidaavatar2copyox7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6899/hidabanner2copyov6.jpg[/IMG]

if you want changes made to either of these then please tell me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...