Fall Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I just want to know, what do you guy do on a rainy day? So far I have had 5 rainy days straight, and I've only got my good old computer and OtakuBoards to keep me company, and anyway, my mum has put me on a time limit for the computer..... :( So what would you do now if it was sunny, but it wa raining all day? :excited: :rolleyes: :flaming: :mad: :angry2: I hate rainy days.... :angry2: Grrrrrr :cussing:
stardust Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 hmm......I usually hang out at good old Otkau,got friends here,keep me company,when it's nice out,I usually go outside and walk around w/ friends and talk,in the summer,I hang out at the pool in a skimpy bikini and let all the guys stare at me lol,seriously,I like to swim
Undying Angel Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 On a rainy day, like today, I stay inside... and clean up around the room. Usually I'm on the computer, or playing ps2, or TV. If there's a blackout... Now that will just suck. Today I did go shopping though..
stardust Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 ohhh....I hate black outs,but I have a battery thing the comps hooked up to,so I can stay onlne approximently 1 hour after power's lost before the battery gives out,but I have a great fear of the dark,I mean,really,I get really scared:nervous:
Fall Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i] [B]On a rainy day, like today, I stay inside... and clean up around the room. Usually I'm on the computer, or playing ps2, or TV. If there's a blackout... Now that will just suck. Today I did go shopping though.. [/B][/QUOTE]A blackout.... :cross: We just had one here, and now the computer is stuffing up on me..... I hate blackouts too.......... :cussing: :cussing: :flaming:
Guest Matt Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 well on rainy days i usually go on the computer. if there's a blackout, i go outside and try to find the gas my parents hid so i can light things on fire in the rain. never burn foutian(sp?) pens. the ink catches fire. well, atleast never hold them while lighting them, like i did. i got covered in ink that day. :wigout:
Delian Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I'm usually on the computer or on the phone or reading. And there's always the T.V. I don't like blackouts, but I've always loved thunderstorms and rainy days as much as I love summer. Right now I wish it did start raining, so it could wipe out the 100 or so bushfires that we have right now. The air is just so smokey everywhere, and it gets a little hard to breathe sometimes:(
Kittie Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 i absolutely adore rainy days!!! :love2: on some rainy days i like go outside and run around! i Love doing that! its lots o' fun! i usually run around in my [color=silver][size=1] b-day suit [/size][/color] too! but that's beside the point! that's what i do on most rainy days....that or stay inside and do what i do...:wigout:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 watch my favorite dbz videos, play guitar, read, meditate, sit out on my front porch & watch the rain. oh, & probably smoke weed or something.
Deedlit Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I get on the computer while I can, then I eat, then I draw. Drawing makes me feel better. Try watching some anime. It works for me.
Pastbyer Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I like rainy days because it gives me more than one reason to stay inside and do stuff that I want to do. Like reading, being on the OtakuBoards... drawing... And playing on my GB. You should just do something you like. :D
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 The List Of Saiyaman Doe's On a Rainy Day List! 1 : Sit on PC till I get a headacre or have to get off 2 : Play video games till my mind explodes 3 : Walk to my porch and roll things off my stairs and watch them get wet as they break into millions of tiny pieces. Well thats it. :D
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I read....or write...or draw....[/FONT]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]I read....or write...or draw....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Silent type. Quite Scary Carrie Silent Type. Plus my thing was funnier/better anyway.
Fall Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]The List Of Saiyaman Doe's On a Rainy Day List! 1 : Sit on PC till I get a headacre or have to get off 2 : Play video games till my mind explodes 3 : Walk to my porch and roll things off my stairs and watch them get wet as they break into millions of tiny pieces. Well thats it. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, all that is what I do on rainy days, except for the stairs thing. :) Now why exactly would you roll something down stairs, if it would break?! :confused:
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Thing's are cool when they break. It wasn't raining but when my two hephews were over. (yes I have one eight months older And one eight months younger. I'm An Uncle!) Well I had alot of old legos so we built this huge thing. All three of us together just rolled it off. The thing flow over 7 stairs. Than broke to millions of people. :D
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Thing's are cool when they break. It wasn't raining but when my two hephews were over. (yes I have one eight months older And one eight months younger. I'm An Uncle!) Well I had alot of old legos so we built this huge thing. All three of us together just rolled it off. The thing flow over 7 stairs. Than broke to millions of people. :D [/B][/QUOTE] So by you saying "Things are cool when they break", that means that if [i]I[/i] break my head, that's be cool? :bawl:
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Not all things. Such as breaking a rule or promise. But if you do decide to break your head. Get a webcam and show me as you do it!
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 If I decided to break my head, you'd be the last person I'd show..... :laugh: j/k But I still wouldn't show you. :)
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Break one of your moms vases. You won't wanna break your head like a egg as much if you do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now