Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]
man that REALLY didnt sound right...did it [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh huh...right, Freudian slip eh?:therock:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]... and is also found in Astroglide Sexual Lubricant [/B][/QUOTE]

Ribbed... For [I]her[/I] pleasure. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

thanks alot, now i have sauces all over me and my eyes are burning..i have hot sauce in my eye! ahhhhh beef in my hair and mustard on my eyebrows

hey its possible to lick your elbow, if you have short arms long toungue and long neck you could probly lick something else too... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ewww, That's disgusting!!! O.K Will2x, if you have either a wierd bone structure or a long tongue, you can probably like your own elbow. :rolleyes: :laugh: I didn't make this up!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


...maybe he meant 'longest' ...[I]Mr. Moody[/I]. Lighten up dammit! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe...Um...MOB...just to stray off the topic a little... I'm actually a girl...My pic's posted up...see for yourself!!!:D

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
and i forgot that if you mix raw spam, cauliflower, onions, and garlic into a shake and drink it with one eye closed you'll get nicer fingernails and toenails.

then if you pinch your nose and walk around muttering curse words then turn around 4 times and smear peanut butter on your knees you'll age slower.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]and i forgot that if you mix raw spam, cauliflower, onions, and garlic into a shake and drink it with one eye closed you'll get nicer fingernails and toenails.

then if you pinch your nose and walk around muttering curse words then turn around 4 times and smear peanut butter on your knees you'll age slower. [/B][/QUOTE]

i wonder...have you tried theese things?
Posted
actually,I did know lipstick contained fishscales,

But did u know Kangaroos can swim?And,further more,while they swim is the only time the can move their legs seperately
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]and i forgot that if you mix raw spam, cauliflower, onions, and garlic into a shake and drink it with one eye closed you'll get nicer fingernails and toenails.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I thought Spam was pre-cooked, so you could eat it straight out of the can if you had to.[/color]
Posted
O.K...This topic is starting to sound disgusting, and with all these wierd and different food mixtures....well i'd be surprised if non of you end up in hospital with food poisoning or major gas problems if you try any of the above :smirk: :p
Posted
Hey, there's nothing wrong with drinking raw spam, garlic, and vegetables. I think that's what the professional boxers drink....

Here's a couple good facts though..

Kindergarten lasts for 3 years in Japan.

And yes, another food fact......

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hey, there's nothing wrong with drinking raw spam, garlic, and vegetables. I think that's what the professional boxers drink....

Here's a couple good facts though..

Kindergarten lasts for 3 years in Japan.

And yes, another food fact......

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kindergarten lasts for 3 years in some Middle Eastern countries too. I think they miss out on pre school and head straight for kindie.

Oh...yeah...passing wind in a space suit would damage them in more ways than one:laugh: ....phewww!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...