Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]I am inebriated so I wrote a poem about

Alcohol (I may revise this throughout the night, or as long as the mods alow it to stay open:D)

Alcohol
It is Fun
Alcohol
Whiskey, Gin, and Rum
Alcohol
it tastes oh so sweet
Alcohol
it makes my head feel neat
alcohol
it blurs my preception of girls
Alcohol
I think I'm gonna hurl.....

Well right now I think it is pretty clever...what do you think[/color]
Posted
good ol' alchohol. just don't let my old health teacher see this.....
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
uh huh sure u don't :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yep, if you wrote that you're drunk alright.

have you heard "alcohol" by nirvana? it's the best alcohol song ever! [/B][/QUOTE]

That song rules...It is 24 hrs later and my head hurts and the bad thing is...in 24 more hours I will be three times as bad off as I was when I wrote that poem

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...