OtakuBoards

Beauty Pop

hyuuga_hinata

Toshiba Kiri is a nonchalant but caring girl who always avoids the limelight,in her school,there are 3 guys called the Scissors Project who give randomly selected beautiful girls who need abit of a makeover;Narumi Shougo,the temperamental hairstylist & leader of the Scissors Project,Minami Kei, the nail artist & also the emcee of the makeovers,and Ochiai Kazuhiko who balances the overall look.The girls adore them because they make them look so beautiful.But little do they know,Kiri is a master hairstylist who is willing to do some " magic" & add a little pizzazz to those who need it,but in disguse.Now Kiri is forced into a showdown between the Scissors Project,especially their leader Narumi.

I love this manga,the artwork & plot are very nice. :catgirl:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]I really enjoyed it, that is until I got to the last part of the last book. .___.
The storyline was cute; light and fluffy, in a good way of course. The characters were quite cute even if some of them were rather typical, though, I really liked Billy and Kiri. [spoiler]They'd have been a cute couple, but NO Kiri had to choose Narumi. Gosh darn author, I thought she'd be able to break away from that whole tsundere x main character thing.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]