OtakuBoards

myOtaku PM problems, also...

miss april

miss april here.

I have been suffering this damn problem after logging in to myOtaku, my private messaging in my backroom. It sez this way:

[QUOTE]You have (1) unread private messages. Last PM was sent on: 12/31/06[/QUOTE]

The reason I had post this one is no one ever give an action on this problem! When I open my PM, I deleted it immedietely after reading it last January of this year. The next time I logged in again, the message always appear on my PM backroom, even I refresh the site. It supposed to be this way in my PM:

[QUOTE]You have no unread private messages.[/QUOTE]

Please get the treatment on my problem immedietely... I badly had this problem for 5 months! I had posted this before but no one seems to care for this one. Please check my backroom, if you're the site admin of myO... :animecry:

Thanks for taking some time reading this.

Mada mada dane!

[color=#4B0082]I'd love to help, but no one on OB can really fix this, besides maybe jblessing. (And I have no idea how busy he is right now or if he's still working on theOtaku/myOtaku.) You'll probably have better luck in getting this fixed by either PMing or e-mailing Adam or Massin on myOtaku.[/color]