Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is [color=#656446][color=black]15) Envy.[/color] [/color][color=black]I used the model from next top model that did the photos for envy when they did the 7 deadly sins photos. The words are from Wings & Hearts by The 69 Eyes.[/color]

[url="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Envy3.jpg"]Envy[/url]
Posted
Literature.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/lit.jpg[/IMG]

Divine.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/ef.jpg[/IMG]

~Dagger~
Posted
Here's [B]Celestial[/B] (finally!).

Took quite a long time, since I'm pretty busy right now, but I got it done! I used watercolour and ink.

[IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/scifinerd/Celestial.jpg[/IMG]

I've also attached a larger version.
Posted
Yay, Siberia.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/siberia.jpg[/IMG]

Plus, just for fun, an [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/yuki3.png][u]earlier version[/u][/url].

~Dagger~
Posted
Alright, here's mine for 49) Square: [URL=http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6020/quiltvt0.jpg][U]Quilt[/U][/URL]

It took me a while, but I finished it. It's a throw quilt that I hand quilted, with a red fuzzy material on the back. And naturally when I went to take a picture, Aaryanna's dog just had to immediately claim it since she thinks every blanket in this house belongs to her. lol It was just too cute so I didn't bother to retake the picture. :catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod]Okay, here's mine: [URL=http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7968/eggs01vt5.jpg]Eggs[/URL] The main shapes for the bigger letters were suppose to be more egg shaped, but now I'm not so sure. :animesigh Still at least it's finished right? ^_~[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=teal]Here is Citra.

[URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=citragl8.jpg][IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5043/citragl8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It took me a while to get the liquidy effect quite the way I wanted to look. In Citrus you can see an orange become orange juice, right before your eyes.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]Okay, here's mine. Pastel. I did have something else, but my scanner isn't working so I whipped up this instead. [URL=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/781/pastelgh1.jpg]Pastel[/URL] [/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]What isn't bound by time or anything else for that matter and goes both directions?[/FONT]


[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/mikkrish/Eternity.jpg][COLOR=YellowGreen][FONT=Arial]*Eternity*[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Since Delta is not around, I'll try and update the list for the 50 themes.

The 50 Themes of Art Studio
[B]
1) [URL=http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2063/introductionce4.jpg]Introduction by cancer[/URL]
2) [URL=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/spamstick.]Half-baked plan by 2007DigitalBoy[/URL]
3) [URL=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/781/pastelgh1.jpg]Pastel by indifference[/URL]
4) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/lit.jpg]Literature by Dagger[/URL][/B]
5) Gold
[B]6) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26136]Melancólico by han ki-tae[/URL]
7) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26143]Otakuboards by Delta[/URL]
8) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/mikkrish/Eternity.jpg]Eternity by Whiteblaze[/URL]
9) [URL=http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07215/50theme9v2.png]Cat by Lunox[/URL] [/B]
10) Black and white
[B]11) [URL=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2255/justasplannedvb4.png]Just as planned by DeadSeraphim[/URL] [/B]
12) Horoscope
[B]13) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26142]Unlucky by han ki-tae[/URL]
14) [URL=http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9308/thatsloveua1.jpg]That's Love by Rachmaninoff [/URL]
15) [URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Envy3.jpg]Envy by Cat14[/URL]
16) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26116]Sweet by han ki-tae [/URL]
17) [URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/scan0013.jpg]Rage by Disenchanted[/URL]
18) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/summer.jpg]Summer by Ezekiel[/URL]
19) [URL=http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2792/delta50copygu4.jpg]Paper by White [/URL]
20) [URL=http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2145/kanamejx1.jpg]Tranquility by Keyblade Wielder[/URL]
21) [URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/WallpaperSexDrugsRocknroll.jpg]Sex, drugs and rock n' roll by Cat14[/URL][/B]
22) Spica 1
[B]23) [URL=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3007/evilhh9.jpg]Polar Opposites Part 1 by cancer[/URL]
24) [URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/NightTime.jpg]Nighttime by Cat14[/URL]
25) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/inmediares.png]In media res by Ozymandius Jones[/URL]
26) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26138]Letters by White[/URL][/B]
27) Lust
[B]28) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26144]Celestial by medafunk[/URL]
29) [URL=http://xs216.xs.to/xs216/07225/febf3.png]February by Lunox[/URL]
30) [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/newsfromfront.jpg]News from the front by Retribution[/URL][/B]
31) Downpour
32) Polar Opposites Part 2
[B]33) [URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=citragl8.jpg]Citrus by Jeremiah[/URL]
34) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/siberia.jpg]Siberia by Dagger[/URL][/B]
35) Mistake
[B]36) [URL=http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_6d4b4dd9a517ea6d82a8d6c5967fcf8a.png]Pride by Vicky[/URL][/B]
37) Multiplicity
[B]38) [URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/BrideofDo0m/sorathehero.png]Heroes by The Heart[/URL][/B]
39) Inertia
[B]40) [URL=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Zeitgeist.png]Zeitgeist by Sandy[/URL][/B]
41) Water
[B]42) [URL=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6753/popmusictj2.gif]Pop music by James[/URL]
43) [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26139]4:3 by han ki-tae[/URL]
44) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-1.png]Spica 2 by Delta[/URL]
45) [URL=http://i19.tinypic.com/6fijpjq.jpg]Ouch! by cancer[/URL]
46) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/BrainDamage.png]Clouds by Ozymandius Jones[/URL]
47) [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/ef.jpg]Divine by Dagger[/URL]
48) [URL=http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7968/eggs01vt5.jpg]Eggs by SunfallE[/URL]
49) [URL=http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6020/quiltvt0.jpg]Square by Aaryanna_Mom[/URL]
50) [URL=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Artwork/ArtStudio.png]Art Studio by Keyblade Wielder[/URL][/B]


Okay Everybody, Now that the updates have been done we can see that there are still some to go. Let's get to work.

Claims should still be made on the "Underground" thread.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
[COLOR=#65465a]Defibrillator, anyone?

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/mistake.gif][color=#DE288E]Mistake[/color][/url]
[/color]


[center][size=1][color=green]-----update-----[/color][/size][/center]


[color=#65465e]I hope you can make this an exception to the double posting rule since this is a separate entry and all. Thanks!

[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/good-full.png"][color=#92278f][b]Polar Opposites #2 - Good[/b][/color][/URL][/color]



[center][size=1][color=green]-----update-----[/color][/size][/center]



[COLOR=#65465e][size=1]Wow, this is looking pretty sad. If this gets merged with the 2 above, que sera sera![/size]

[b]#37 Multiplicity[/b] is a repeatable motif. Like tiles, yeah? Try it!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Pattern.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]



[size=1][color=green][b]Boo:[/b] Just merged them a bit. :V[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...