OtakuBoards

Naruto roleplaying: namigakure

Guest Kiiro Kage

Guest Kiiro Kage
naruto roleplaying: who thinks that they have the guts (and dedication) to be in Namigakure (the village hidden in the waves)? if u want to be a part of this roleplaying experience, then leave a post with the following info:

Roleplaying name: (japanese please)
roleplaying Age: (13-25)
Jutsu: (according to your rank, you have to create 5 more jutsu, so genin is 5, chunin is ten and so on)
weapon of choice: (any naruto weapon that you so choose)
village: (kagegakure, namigakure, or any of the real naruto villages)
Bloodline: (Kage clan, Hyuga clan, Uchiha clan, kaguya clan, Inuzuka clan, Aburame clan, Akimichi clan, Yamanaka clan, the clan that Haku is in, or no clan at all)
Kekkei Genkai: (the kekkei genkai that pertains to your clan......the Kage clan has the shigan [death eye]

if u could give me this info, i'll be glad to tell you which forums to go to 4 the roleplaying!!!!! thanks!!!!! :animenose :animesigh

Guest Kiiro Kage
Roleplaying name: kiiro kage | roleplaying Age: 15 |
Jutsu: Shigan snake assasination, Flaming rasengan, chidori, Seishi (ressurection), shigan jigoku gensou, katon gokakyuu no jutsu (grand fireball), Fushi Tensei (also a reincarnation technique), kuchiyose no jutsu (snake), kage bushin no jutsu, juujin bushin (snake), kai, katon gamayu endon, katon ryuuka no jutsu, kawarimi no jutsu, Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu, Suiton suiru no jutsu, Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu, Tajuu kage bushin no jutsu, Hari Jizo, Kaze no Yaiba
weapon of choice: Sword as well as shuriken and kunai
village: Namigakure
Bloodline: Kage clan
Kekkei Genkai: Shigan
:animestun :animesigh :animenose :animeswea :animeangr ;) :p

[SIZE=1][B]Kiiro Kage[/B], welcome to the OtakuBoards.

Please, please read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318][COLOR=Red]sticky[/COLOR][/URL]. You have done everything wrong you possibly could have.

You RP needs backstory, you need good spelling and grammar and you must not double-post. Also, importantly, you need a rating.

Read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318][COLOR=Red]sticky[/COLOR][/URL] and do yourself a favour by reading how other people with successful threads write. There are many good examples open now for you to look at. I know we are different on the OtakuBoards, and it's something you'll have to adjust to.

Once you've familiarised to 'our way of doing things', feel free to post another RP following the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318][COLOR=Red]sticky[/COLOR][/URL].

Thank you!

[B]-Ezekiel[/B].

[B]PS:[/B] If you have any questions/troubles, PM myself or another mod and we'll be happy to help.[/SIZE]