Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Don't get mad at us! Ginny is the one who said it. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::groans:: I know....she went on about it on AIM, too....[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [COLOR=teal]I'd post some baby pics, but they all show me running around naked in a cowboy hat and swinging a plastic sword...[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]Don't ask...[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 lol...okay... I have baby pics...but no scanner yet... I was short, skinny...big eyes, light skin, energetic, and had really curly hair (kinda like Froto from Lord of the Rings).
Cecil Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 :therock: Here are my pics. I couldn't find any better ones. I'm only a few days old in these pics, I think. BTW You all where cute babys, and I don't want to see a naked baby with a cowboy hat swinging a plastic sword lol.
Ryan Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]I do NOT look like the flippin Olsen twins.....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't say you looked like the olsen twins! I said u resembled Angelica from the [i]Rugrats[/i]...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now